Unexpected episode✨

TW TW⚠️ self harm so please read at your own risk. Luv u💞

The sun was beaming through the window of my bedroom. I woke up first as usual and started waking up katsuki.

"Katsukiii, wake up we have to take showers." I whispered to him.

"Ughhh" he growled flipping over on his side.

"Fine. By the time I get out of the shower you better be up." I said while hopping off my bed.

I got my clothes from the drawer and went into my bathroom. About 10 minutes pass and I get out the shower. It was quick because we still had to hurry up and get to school.

I went to my bedroom after changing and katsuki was still on the bed half asleep.

"Katsuki! Wake up!" I whisper yelled across my room.

He didn't pay any attention to me. I went over to the bed and got on top of his waist to try and wake him up. I sat there and he finally started to open his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled out leaning down for a kiss.

He kissed me back and then looked at me and where I was. His hands trailed up my body and onto my a$s under my skirt.

"No touching. You won't wake up so you don't get to touch." I said while getting off him.

Soon after that he got up from the bed and grabbed my wrist spinning me around to him.

He gave me a kiss while hugging my waist. His hands trailed to where they were before gripping tighter. We were so close our chest were touching. I felt something point up on me. It was katsuki.

I pull away from the kiss and cross my arms.
"Why the hell are so horny all the time." I said while walking away from him and to the bathroom to fix my hair.

"It's not my fault! Your the one who's in a skirt and looks so damn hot all the time." He scoffed trying to cover 'it'.

"Oh hush your just making excuses. I wasn't doing anything but kissing you, your the one who gets touchy." I replied.

He came into bathroom with me and stood against the wall just watching me.
I didn't think much of it because he's always clingy.

"You should start getting ready by now." I said to him.

"Ya ya whatever ." He scoffed walking out of the bathroom to go change in my room.

He finally got dressed and we were ready to go.

"BYE KAKI IM LEAVING, PUT MY SHIT FFOM LAST NIGHT IN MY DRAWER." I yelled up the stairs and left the house.

We walked to school with our hands intertwined together.

"You smell like weed ya know." I explained to him .

"Well that's too bad I guess." He scoffed off.

"If you get in trouble for drugs it's not my faultttt." I said exaggerated.

We walked into class 1.A and me and katsuki spilt up to sit at our desk.

"Your final exams are coming up please study over the weekend and be prepared for what monday bring you. Whoever passes gets to go the summer camp. Whoever fails stays here over the summer." Mr aizawa said to the class.