𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Start from the beginning

"uhm, adam?" bree slowly stood up.

"whoa. i never knew my arm could bend like that."

"uhm, it can't," chase informed, causing both leo and val to pass out while adam screamed in pain.

                                                ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"remind me to not come over when chase and adam are hurting each other," valerie mumbled, adjusting the ice bag on her head.

"you're lucky it's just a dislocation. how many times have i told you guys not to goof around?" davenport scolded.

"brace yourself, because this is probably gonna shatter your world, but they don't listen to a word you say."

"look, i know this was a freak accident, but he could have. even seriously been hurt. what if he'd have landed on his head?"

"uh, it would have been popped open, spraying confetti everyone?" chase answered from beside valerie.

"oh ho! that would be awesome!"

"you know what i mean."

"but mister davenport, i wasn't trying to hurt him—-i was trying to get even. adam's always punching me and throwing me around."

"yeah, but when i do it, it's funny," adam chuckled.

"he's got a point, sorry haircut," valerie tossed the ice bag at leo.

chase and donald looked at the girl for a couple seconds before continuing their conversation.

"adam, it is not funny. if any of you—that means you too, valerie—get seriously hurt when i'm not around, all it takes is one x-ray of your bionic chip and you know what happens next."

"yep, you four go to a government facility, you go to the big house, and i get a big old mansion all to myself."

"there's not much evidence that i'm bionic, so i'll probably stick around," val smiled, patting leo's back.

"leo, this is serious."

"oh, come on—-this really can't be the first time adam has ever gotten hurt."

"no, it really is," bree chimed in, "although there have been some close calls."

"yeah, like that one time i reached under the table and when i stood up," adam demonstrated, and another thud was heard because the moron actually hurt himself. "oh, hey, it was just like that."

valerie took the ice bag from leo and tossed it at adam as davenport continued to scold them.

"look, you're all gonna have to start being a lot more careful. you're superhuman, but you're not invincible."

"maybe not, but i can still do this," adam turned to chase, swinging at him but his arm retracted. "ah, that hurts! great, now bree's the strongest."

"i think it's valerie."

"hey—-okay, actually, i'll take that," chase sighed, agreeing.

                                                ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why are we watching this?"

"if you keep complaining i won't give you any popcorn," bree warned, her eyes staying glued onto the tv.

"oh, i love this movie!" leo rushed down the stairs, jumping onto the couch. "okay, i don't want to spoil it. but he falls off a cliff, those two get married, and that bear is her father in disguise."

"why do you always have to do that?"

"thank god he does," valerie groaned, leaning her back against the couch.

"i'm leo, and i have to ruin everything for everyone," bree mimicked, except she sounded exactly like the younger boy.

"yeah, i'm not doing this today," valerie stood up from the couch while the other two panicked. she grabbed her stuff, bidding her goodbyes and heading out to her car.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i'm here," she exclaimed, walking into danielle's garage, where the rest of the girls were.

"what took so long?" ariana questioned, passing her a water bottle.

"marcus was in my living room, hanging out with chris."

"i forget about both of them," jenna scrunched up her face. "anyways, we got asked to play at a party, and we agreed."

"when's the party?" val raised an eyebrow, taking a seat next to lauren.

"saturday night. we need to choose what to play and practice."

"how about that new song we wrote?" danielle requested, jumping up and down when the others agreed.

"before we get started on rehearsal, there's something we need to talk about," lauren smirked.

"how are things going with you and bree?"

"really?"

"yes, really. we're your friends, why won't you tell us anything?" jenna threw her arms up.

"because there's nothing going on!"

"valerie balderas!"

the screaming of the four girls caused the hispanic to flinch, and they all assumed the worst.

"hey-"

"nothing happened," valerie sighed.

"are you sure?" ariana cautiously asked.

"yeah, i just spend a lot of time with the davenports. you know how adam and chase are," the brunette lied, sending them all a fake smile. "let's get started on rehearsal."

~
pls i got tired of following the episode, but it was mostly about bree's new bionic and adam being cautious, so this is basically a filler chapter

also, no, valerie isn't being abused. it's just chris hitting her doing training and her enhanced hearing.