"Baby, please," Agust begged him. "I'm changing, I swear! Just give me time to prove it!"

"Do you even want to stop being the bad guy?" RM raised an eyebrow.

Agust was taken aback. "Of course I do! I never liked being the villain."

"Bullshit." RM hissed. "You enjoyed every second of torturing Yoongi's students. You thrived when you were raping Namjoon. When you held Yoongi hostage. When you got him fired from his dream job you fucking laughed. Then you said killing Byungwoo was basically euphoric. Face it, Agust D; you were made to be the bad guy. Why do you think you of all the alters became the angry one? You're not protective like Suga, you don't have a purpose like Yoonji, you're not even helpful like Yoonie. You just get angry and lash out. You'll never be a good guy. Never. You're the villain of this story, and you can't change that. No matter how hard you try, you can't change."

Tears flowed down the older alters cheeks at the younger boys words.

"Please..." Agust whispered, trembling. "RM...don't do this to me. Please...I want to be a good boy. I want to love and be loved. I want to get to know Taehyung more, and laugh with Seokjin. I want to play pranks with Hoseok and treasure Jimin. I want to hang out with Jungkook and love Namjoon. I want to be friends with Yoongi. I want to learn from my mistakes and become a better person. I don't...I don't want to be a bad guy." His voice cracked as he tried so hard not to cry. "Please don't make me."

But RM didn't feel anything but hatred for the alter.

"I won't let you be a good guy." RM vowed with a determined glare. "You don't deserve happiness, and I swear to God I'll do anything to make damn sure you suffer every fucking day like you deserve."

Agust was devastated to hear that, feeling his heart cracking.

"But...the others...they're all rooting for me..." he breathed.

"They're not the one whose forgiveness you need." RM reminded him. "I refuse to let you have a future! You deserve nothing! Nothing but pain and misery!"

Agust sobbed, heartbroken at the thought of never getting the life he wanted.

All because of his own mistakes.

RM watched him cry with no emotion. He didn't care. The more broken Agust became, the happier RM got.

"I'll make sure you stay the villain." RM promised him over the loud, anguished sobbing coming from Agust, who was doubled over, his arms wrapped around himself, as if trying to protect himself from RM's harsh words. "You'll never get my forgiveness, and you'll never get the life you've always wanted!"

Agust screamed, feeling something he had never experienced before deep in his heart. He cried and sobbed and shook with the pain of his heart bleeding. He always had a feeling his story ended darkly, but the crushing reality of his worst fear coming true was too much to bear and he could only scream in terror, horror, pure devastation.

He was never going to get his happy ending, he was never going to have happy days with the boys- HIS boys- or experience what it was like to be loved. His biggest hope had just been ripped away from him in the most painful way possible and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing he could do to change this. It was over. Everything- it was all for nothing. He tried his best and fell short. It just wasn't enough. He was the villain- he would always be the villain. He could try to play God all he wanted, but he didn't have the power to pick up the pen and rewrite his own ending. It was all over. Agust D was over.

Sexual Exploration 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara