Whole Cake Madness

Start from the beginning

In the back of my mind, I knew this was not a good idea. One should never negotiate with Pirates...yet, this was the only way to accomplish what the Germa had wished for so long. 66 Days of total domination of North Blue all under the Germa Kingdom. 300 years has passed and little to no progress of such has been made. We were turned into laughingstock on the comic books and the history books forgot about us and our grand exploit. Even with all of our clones and forces...holding the entirety of North Blue without facing a rebellion would be impossible. Allying myself with one of the greatest forces in the world was our only chance at reclaiming what was ours.

I already knew Whitebeard and Shanks would never agree to my proposition nor did they really fit what Germa needed anyway. We needed manpower more than individual power. While both respective Emperors held territory, they never managed it and instead offered protection and a threat to those who tried to invade instead. It was Kaido of the Beasts and the Big Mom crews that had both the strength, experience, and manpower which was needed to help us take North Blue. It was the fact that Kaido would not leave Wano that made my decision to go to Big Mom.

Sitting in on the Tea Party, I'm beginning to realize that perhaps this was not the best idea. Big Mom was...not reliable in the least. She had her strength and she had her crew but who she was at her core did not relax me in the slightest. The way she salivated at the sight of food, her childish arguments and tantrums in which her children needed to come and calm her down with food...it was truly unbecoming of an Emperor. Not to mention the past exploits or rumors of what the Big Mom Pirates had done just for ingredients; burning down entire islands and murdering thousands at a time in preparation for a tea party. Sure, it wasn't anything new to Germa but we carried ourselves with pride not gluttony.

Most of all...we felt threatened. Sitting here on this long table with dancing tea pots and singing cookies, I knew I came to the wrong place. The Big Mom Pirates on one side and us (Germa) on the other with Big Mom herself at the head of the table, I came to realize the gap in strength between the Blues and the greatest powers of the New World.

Most members of the Big Mom Pirates weren't present; most likely doing their job around Totta Land or placed around security. The ones that were here were...the lesser members of the Pirate Crew. Members' whose strength has yet to be recognized by the World Government...except for one.

A short pink haired girl wearing a white-cat-hoodie sat directly in front of me as she casually cut apart her once-talking pancakes as if it was a perfectly normal occurrence. By appearance she looked nothing like her mother; she was petite yet athletic looking. Most of all...she didn't look threatening at all.

Despite this, I knew better than nearly anyone of how appearances could be a lie. Behind that soft and innocent looking exterior, Sanji's bride's twin was easily the most dangerous of anyone I've met. Powerful beyond words and has the brains and logic to back up her actions and plans unlike her mother. My information network informed me that throughout the years she had continued to grow in strength in great bounds in unexplainable ways while others, especially the older members, remained stagnant in their growth and often becoming arrogant.

Placing Charlotte Syrup here of all the siblings Big Mom could have brought sent a very clear message.

Don't Fuck with the Charlottes

An overwhelming display of strength to try and keep us subservient since even a little girl like her could easily take out all of Germa. It displayed who was the dominant in this contract...the Big Mom Pirates. Losing towards my sons, I could tell they weren't buying it at all as they continued to laugh and drink their food in ignorance of fear and emotion...but my daughter...she seemed to realize the message the Big Mom Pirates were sending as well.