SHOWDOWN

Chapter 33

AN: I want to say that the Fanfic Katakuri is much much stronger than the Canon Katakuri. Mainly due to the sparring with Syrup and other great opponents throughout the New World unlike his Canon counterpart where he has never encountered an opponent who is as strong as he is. This Katakuri is stronger with an undying will and drive like Luffy's.

Katakuri: ... I see. If that is your view then you leave me no choice.

A trident slid out of his arm as he grabbed it by the shaft before pointing it at me.

Katakuri: As your older siblings, it is our duty to knock some sense into you!

Me: You're going to fight me? Actually? Even though you know I'll fight back.

Cracker: Well, someone has to hold you back.

Smoothie: And nobody except for us really stands a chance. Especially with Mama currently in her hunger pangs.

Daifuku: We don't have to fight you know? You could give up here and now and we, as your model older siblings, will forget that this has ever happened.

Hearing my brother speak like that, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Honestly, why did he even think I chose this exact time for everything?

Cracker: Is something funny?

Me: *pfft* Is something funny? Why brother dear, this whole situation is just nothing sort of hilarious! Every moment of this day, I had planned out to perfection and the fact that you want me to give it up just because I have one more obstacle? *grinds teeth* Ridiculous.

Cracker: I don't get it.

Katakuri: So it was like that. I hoped it not to be the case...but judging from your past actions of how you always seemed to know some things that even our network had no clue about. Tell me then Syrup, how long have you planned this for. How does this master plan of your work?

Me: You want me to do a villain monologue where I so stupidly give away everything?

Katakuri, Cracker, Smoothie, Daifuku: Yes

Me: ...

Cracker: Well, as for me, uhh, I truly don't understand the situation so I need someone to explain it for me.

Even in this sort o situation, I couldn't help but crack a smile at my brother's antics. He was never the bright thinker anyway with his near impenetrable shield always guarding him.

It felt like something inside me was edging me to do the villain speech even though I knew it was illogical. You know what? Fuck it.

Me: Well then, let me indulge you then, of why today is such a special day with all the right circumstances.

First, the pure amount of chaos caused by the Supernovas and Germa forces would eventually cover up everything and put me in the background in the grand scheme of things. I doubt Big News Morgan will even have the motivation to publish news about me after all of the things that has happened here.

Second, you are...you were supposed to be occupied. Brother Cracker, you were supposed to be recovering from your fight with Luffy. Sis Smoothie, you're supposed to be going around the islands right now. Brother Daifuku, hound't you be with your fleet chasing the StrawHat's ship right now? And finally...how are you even here brother katakuri. I swear you should be fighting or be recovering from your fight with Straw Hat Luffy.

Katakuri: What Straw Hat Luffy?

Me: ...????! Excuse me?!

Katakuri: Yes, I was chasing him but once I finally put together your plans, I decided my little sister was worth more than a big-headed rubber rookie.