𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 2/2

Pictures from: Pinterest

You grabbed a brown basket and put plates, forks, spoons, knifes, cups, the food you ordered, a bottle of soda, and a blanket.

Once everything was ready, you got dressed. You put on black pants, a cream shirt, and a brown coat that went down to your knees.

You went downstairs and saw Komori with his scarf and phone in hand. Sakusa was by the door ready to go.

You smiled and put on your shoes. You wrapped your scarf around your neck and put your beanie on. You grabbed the basket and opened the door.

"Okay so here's the plan" you said as the boys sat next to each other in the backseat.

"Roof!" You said "roof?" They asked.

"You want to sit down in the cold snow?" You said.

They shook their heads 'no' "then we go to a roof" you said.
"Won't there be more snow since it's hi-"

"Not that type of roof we are going to" you said cutting Komori off.

After a few minutes you made it to a building. The roof was slanted so the snow fell off easily.

It wasn't to far off from the ground maybe 20 feet.

The owner was an old lady "hi Mary!" You said "oh y/n!" She said "how is your son?" You said "he's been good, how are you?" She said "I'm good! I've been wondering if me and my friends could go to your roof?" You said.

"Of course sweetie" she said "thank you so much Mary" you said giving her a small hug.

You brought Sakusa and Komori in and they bowed to Mary. Once you were on the roof, you placed the blanket down "sit down" you said.

They both sat down and you took out the drinks and food. "I used to come here after school all the time" you said.

"In high school?" Komori said "yeah, I painted up here" you said.

Silence

More silence

"You guys!" You said "just make up already!" You said.

"Sakusa.." Komori said.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you.." Komori said.

"Komori..." Sakusa said.
"I'm sorry I threw away your notes" he said.

"Good! Was that so hard?" You said "can we get off this roof now?" Sakusa said "nope!" You said "what are we gonna do here then?" Komori said "well we're gonna eat of course, I didn't come here just so you could make up" you said.

After you all ate, you all got back into the car.

When you got home you went to your room and brought some things down.

You had a book with sketching paper and pencil in your hands.

You sat down on one of the chairs on the counter and started sketching.

"What are you doing?" Sakusa said walking into the kitchen "drawing a few projects" you said not looking up from your sketch.

"Hmm" he hummed. He walked behind you and looked at the sketch. You could feel his breath on the back of your neck. Your cheeks flushed up and your ears got red.

He walked back to his room and went to bed. After a while you closed your book and walked back to your room.

You yawned and opened your door. You flopped on your bed and groaned.

'At least their not angry at eachother,,,they're scary when they fight'