𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮!

A/N: art/colored picture does not belong to me!!^^^

After 26 hours you had made it.

You were Argentina.

You woke Saeko and Miwa and stood up.

At the same time Sakusa did, you made eye contact before you both looked away.

You grabbed your backpack and walked down the aisle. Once you were at the door it was hatched open and sunlight sipped in.

'Is it always this sunny in Argentina?' You thought.

"Hey Hinata your friends picking us up right?" You said taking a sip from your coffee you had just gotten from a coffee shop in the airport.

"Yeah-" he stopped and looked at your bitter face. "What's wrong?" He said. "Coffee here's a bit bitter" you said. "Really? Well I guess so, here in Argentina they have a lot more powerful spices and flavors" he said.

"Really?! Do they have chocolate?" You asked "uh duh!" Hinata said.

'She seems happy..that's good' Sakusa thought.

"Shoyo!" You heard a voice say.

Hinata turned around and saw a certain brunette.

"The great king!" Hinata said.

"King?" Everyone said (by everyone I mean Saeko, Miwa, Sakusa, Atsumu, Osamu, Bokuto, Akaashi, and Komori.)

"Oh sorry guys this is Oikawa" Hinata said.

"Hey!" Oikawa said "oh? You brought girls?"

"Oikawa! No!" Hinata said "kidding! Kidding! Maybe..." he muttered the last part.

"Okay well let me help you with your bags~" Oikawa said taking one of your bags "oh thank you" you said. "No problem cutie~" he said. Getting a blush from you.

Sakusa watched at Oikawa flirted with you.

'What the fuck, we just met and he's already hitting on y/n? Fuck no' he thought.

He was visibly pissed. "Wow! You look pissed! What's wrong? You get sick?" Oikawa said walking towards Sakusa.

"This place is disgusting, I'm going to my hotel" Sakusa said. "Omi wait! We haven't told you the sleeping-" Komori stopped when Sakusa didn't stop.

"Sorry about him, he's a germaphobe" Komori said.

"Ah, ok I get it" Oikawa said. 'Yeah that's not why he left, I think Omi has a little crush~' Oikawa thought.

He smirked "well okay. Let's go follow 'Omi' to the hotel" Oikawa said.

Time skip
____________________________________

Sakusa's POV:

'That fucking jackass' I thought, 'did he really put his disgusting arm around her?! He just met her! And she didn't pull him off either!' I thought as I sprayed my room with Lysol. There was only one bed so I'm assuming everyone has there own rooms.

*click~*

I heard my room open, I walked to the hallway and saw. Y/n..

We locked eyes for a minute. I was a coward and looked away "uh, Hinata said everyone's sharing rooms, and I guess we're sharing.." she said.

"Yeah-" wait...there's only one bed. ONE bed. For TWO person?!

"So I'll sleep in my bed and you-" "you don't have a bed.." I said "what?" She said confused "there's only one bed" Sakusa said.

Her eyes widened. 'Shit' I thought.

No one's POV:

'I'm sharing a bed with Omi?!' You thought.

"I-I'll sleep on the couch" you said. He furrowed his brows "no it's fine, I'll sleep on the coach" he said.

"It's fine Omi, really!" You said "I don't care, you sleep on the bed!" He said "no! I refused!" You said.

At night...

You both laid in bed quietly staring off into space.

'She's so close.. why aren't I freaking out? I mean my heart won't stop racing but usually I would be kicking..' he thought.

'This is so awkward..' you thought. 'She probably feels bad.. I should say something' he thought.

"Y/n..?" He whispered.
"Omi..?" You whispered back.
"You know that I'm fine right?" He said.
"Define 'fine'.." you said.

He sighed and laid on his back "I mean I'm not gonna freak. I don't why but my body's comfortable with you.." he said.

You turned to looked at him. "I'm comfortable with you too Omi" you said. He laid on his side now.

Both staring into each other's eyes.

His dark eyes looking back at your e/c eyes.

You blushed at the closeness between the two of you.

1 feet.

12 inches.

30.48 centimeters.

His messy, wet black hair on his pillow; damping it.

You reached your hand and placed it on his head. Moving a little to feel his hair.

Fluffy.

His eyes were wide at your actions but he didn't pull away or tell you to stop.

"Your hair's nice Omi" you said. "Is it..?" Omi replied.

You nodded with a smile.

His lips slightly curved into a smile. Rare.

Eventually you fell asleep with your fingers still on his hair. He smiled and grabbed your hand lightly.

He put your hand on his cheek 'she's so warm..'

Touch Starved; Humans are wired to be touched. From birth till the day we die, our need for physical contact remains. Being touched starved — also known as skin hunger or touch deprivation— occurs when a person experiences little to no touch from other living things.

Sakusa Kiyoomi. He was a germaphobe. Still is. But this girl; y/n.

'What am I saying?'

Changed him.

'This is gross!'

For the better?

'This is unsanitary!'

Or for the worse?

"Why do you do this to me y/n..?" He whispered quietly.

"This is cruel.. torture... just stop being you"

"Your too much, too caring, too beautiful, too smart, too good for me..."