𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

𝗧𝗪: 𝗜 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗢 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗜𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀. 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀, 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 (𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀/𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆/𝗲𝘁𝗰.)

You woke up and saw the morning snow on your driveway. You smiled and grabbed your boots. Still in your fluffy holiday pajamas you knocked on Sakusa's and Komori's doors.

They groggily opened their doors and saw you running down the stairs. "Wha-what?" Komori said.

"I think we should follow her" Sakusa said.
They both quickly put on a coat and followed y/n outside.

You were looking at the entire neighborhood. It was covered in snow.

You smiled brightly and bent down to pick up some snow.

When Sakusa and Komori walked outside they saw the morning snow.

Sakusa shivered at the cold morning air. He hated snow mostly because it made you slip, and if you slip you fall, and if you fall on the floor meaning you get dirty.

But his philosophy washed away when he saw y/n's bright smile. She was fascinated by the snow.

"Wow!" Komori exclaimed loudly "snow!" He added.

You giggled as the cold snow melted and fell through your fingers.

You looked back at Sakusa and smiled.

Time skip..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..

You were inside the house. The Christmas tree light up. The start shinning at the top. You had a hot cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream in your hands as you watched the snow fall from the couch.

"Your so weird" you heard a voice say

"I just like snow Omi!" You defended yourself.

He took out a cup and a tea bag. He poured the hot water and put the tea bag inside the cup.

"Yea? Really Omi?" You said "it's the holidays! Have some Christmas spirit!" You exclaimed.

"I hate the holidays" he said opening a sugar packet.

You grumbled under your breath.

Poke a brows🤨
Y/N DID YOU SEE THAT ARIANA GRANDE GOT ENGAGED?!

Y/N
SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW-

Poke a brows🤨
CHECK INSTA

You opened Instagram and the first thing you saw was Ariana with a ring.

"AHHHH" you screamed "what?! What's wrong?!" Sakusa asked worriedly.

You slapped your hand over your mouth "Ariana Grande is engaged!" You said.

Sakusa rolled his eyes "if this is who you react to a celebrity being engaged. How are you gonna react when YOU get engaged?" Sakusa said walking back to his tea.

"I would probably cry. Maybe slapped my s/o" you said.

His eyes widened. "Slap?" He questioned.

You nodded. He got shivers thinking about being slapped. 'Wait- no! No! It's not like I'm gonna propose! We aren't even dating yet- YET?! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!' He furrowed his brows and shook his head.

When Komori got home he helped you make cookies. "Omi!" You yelled. "What?!" He yelled from his room "we have cookies!" You yelled.

He sluggishly walked down the stairs and took a cookie.

Time skip..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..

It was Christmas Day. You woke up to the morning sun hitting your eyes. You shot up. 'It's Christmas' you said in your head. You quickly got up and put on your fuzzy socks falling in the process.

"Ow!" You said and got up. You grabbed a hair tie and put your hair up.

"What's going on?" Sakusa and Komori said opening your door.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" You said running past them.

Komori's eyes widened. "PRESENT!" He yelled running after you.

"Idiots" Sakusa murmured walking down the stairs.

He saw you both on the carpet, looking through the presents. "Don't go peeking" Sakusa said getting a coffee pod from the pantry.

Once Sakusa was with his coffee he sat on the carpet with you guys.

"Alright let's start then" he said tiredly.

You picked a box with white wrapping paper and golden dots on it. It had a sticker on it said
To: y/n
From: Komori
You opened the it and saw a sketch book.

After present were opened Sakusa was happy with with his sweaters and hand sanitizers. He also had another thing.

You got him a mask. Not just any mask. It was a mask with the "MSBY" logo on the side.

He didn't show any emotion when he opened it but he was really happy. He thanked you for the gift and went to his room.

'That Omi..' you thought 'his quite cute- NO! NO! HE'S YOUR ROOMMATE Y/N! YOU CANT DO THAT!'. You furrowed your brows and shook your head.

'What if though...'