𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲?

Art by: @/Satoyane_ on Twitter!

After class ended you and the girls went to a café for lunch. You both sat outside.

You looked over the menu and picked (favorite food) and (favorite drink). Emiko ordered a salad and Aiko ordered a small pizza.

"Okay so nowww" Aiko said "boys!" She said. Emiko started blushing heavily. "Emi! Do you like Komori?" Aiko asked "well..! I uhm- I don't really know! I saw him and I just thought he looked nice-" "correction you thought he was FINE!" Aiko said

"Aiko!" Emiko playfully slapped her arm "but you did! Didn't you?" She said "yeah.." Emiko blushed again.

"What about you y/n?" Aiko said "you have the hots for mister ace!" She said. You blushed and covered your face in embarrassment "Yeah, I do.." you said.

"Ahh! I knew it, ugh! Lucky bitches. You all have boyfriends!" She said. "We're not dating!" You and Emiko said "yeah yeah" she said.

You got an idea "what about you Aiko? Don't you have a crush on H-" "don't say it out loud!" She said covering your mouth.

You chuckled and she sighed "I don't Haru's just always so nice..." she sighed. "Is it?" You said looking at Emiko and she had the same idea.

"Love?" She finished. Aiko face bursted into flames. You and Emiko both laughed.

The food came and you started eating. "Do you think he feels the same?" Emiko said putting down her fork. You swallowed "i think so, he also asked about you when we got home. But.. talk to him, he's a good guy" you said. Emiko blushed and nodded.

"What about you Y/n? Do you think Sakusa likes you?" Aiko said "I don't know, he's confusing.. he said like r/n a couples months ago but now he said he's not sure" you sighed.

"I think he likes you." Aiko said taking a bite from her pizza.

Time skip
____________________________________

Class finally ended and you walked out of class only to get soaked by the rain. You put your backpack over your head and ran to your car.

Once you got in you sighed. You weren't too wet but you weren't also completely dry.

You drove back home and ran through the rain to the front door. You opened the door and shivered at the cold wind hitting your wet jacket.

You closed the door quickly and sighed. "Y/n?" Komori said peaking his head to look at you. "Jesus! Your soaked!" He said.

"Yes, I think that's clear Ko" you said. You sat on the floor and taking off your shoes "I need a shower.."

"Yeah, don't worry Omi's making dinner." Komori said "oo what's he making?" You asked "Uhm- you'll find out later, I'm not sure" he said. You nodded and walked to your room.

You quickly took a shower and put on a pair of pajamas. You slipped on your bunny slippers and walked downstairs. You smelt soba.

You walked into the kitchen and saw your plate of Soba sitting on the white marble counter.

You grabbed your bowl and sat on the table with Sakusa and Komori "oh! Komori.." you said.

"Oh no.. what did I do?" He said "do you remember a girl with long black hair and a blue dress? She came to Omi's game" you said. His face immediately reddened at the picture of her in his head.

"So you do" you said. "Uh Yeah, what's the problem?" He said "nothing, her name's Emiko Ito" you said.

"Here" you said giving him the piece of paper Emiko gave you "she thought you were cute, she told me to give you her number" you said.

Komori's face beamed red and he took the paper.

"So.. your getting a girlfriend?" Sakusa said. "What? No! Well- I-I don't know!" Komori said.

'Oh my god.. their the same person..' you thought.

"Anyways, my friends and I will be going on a field trip next week, so I won't be coming home until 7" you said. "Where are you going?" Komori said eating his noodles.

You grabbed your chopsticks "Tokyo Hospital, we're gonna see all the surgeries and help nurses" you said.

Sakusa cringed "alright, take a shower when you get home though, the hospital is full of germs" he said.

"Are you looking out for me? Or just insulting my hygiene?" You said. He looked at worried that you got his warning wrong. You chuckled "don't worry Omi I know what you meant" you said.

He sighed and continued eating his noodles.

After you finished eating you walked back to your bedroom and laid in bed with your LED lights turned to purple.

You finished up some extra assignments you had on your computer and texted the group chat.

Group of Dumbasses
____________________________________
Aiko(possible lesbian?)
WHAT IF WE HAD A SLEEPOVER??

Emiko (aka LITERAL ANGEL)
Whose house?☺️

Hiro(the virgin)
Not mine! Last time you all trashed my living room😒

Haru(playboy)
Bro that was ONE time! 😭

Hiro(the virgin)
I'm not risking it! 🤚

Haru(playboy)
Okay then, Hiro's house is a no-go. Y/n?👀

Y/N
I don't know, Omi is a germaphobe, I don't
think he'll like it..

Aiko(possible lesbian??)
Please!! One time!😩

Emiko(aka LITERAL ANGEL)
Aiko! You have to think about her
roommates too!

Aiko(possible lesbian??)
No! Emiko wants to see her man and
I want to get a closer look at this Sakusa
guy❗️❗️

Haru(playboy)
Emi? You have a crush on y/n's
roommate??👀

Emiko(LITERAL ANGEL)
AIKO!😭😭

Hiro(the virgin)
You guys are blowing up my phone😾

Y/N
Okay, fine 🤚 I'll try convincing him.

Aiko(possible lesbian??)
YES THANK SO SO MUCH Y/N

Haru(playboy)
Alright then, we'll see eachother next week 🥶

Hiro(the virgin)
Haru.. *sigh*

Aiko(possible lesbian??)
ARE WE ROLEPLAYING?? *laughs in evil*

Y/N
FUCK NO BYE

*Hiro(the virgin), Haru(playboy),
Emiko(LITERAL ANGEL), and Y/N
have gone offline*

Aiko(possible lesbian)
Fuck you guys. 😡

A/N: hi! I would just like to say that I don't double check my spelling so if you see a spelling error please ignore it. With school and tik tok I have a lot of work on my plate so I don't have a lot of time. Having said that. Thank you all so much for almost 10k reads!!
I love reading everyone's comments too! Anyways that's all, the next part will come out in 3 days! 💗