𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻

art by: @/sberrymacchiato on Twitter!

TW: PAST ABOUT BEING BULLIED/SOME                           VIOLENCE

You were in your room doing school work to distract yourself from what Sakusa had said.

It had been almost two weeks since what he said.

"Hahahaha! She's crying! What are you gonna do little miss perfect?" Your bullies said. They had just finished throwing you around and slapping you.

'Why are they doing they doing this to me?' You thought "what did I do?" You whispered. "Really? What did you do?!" They laughed "nothing!" They said.

"So why are you doing this?!" You said. One slapped you and the other grabbed your chin to make you look at her "because it's fun, duh" she said.

'It's fun?' You thought. They pushed you to the ground and left you there.

***

When you got home your parents were nagging you about a bad grade you had gotten on a test "this isn't how we raised you y/n!" They yelled.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll do better next time" you said "yeah, with these grades you'll never be a doctor" your dad said "but I don't want to-" "what?" He said.

Your face went pale "I'll do better" you said. "You better, go to your room" he said. You went.

You did your homework and did all the extra work to get your grade up. 'C'mon y/n, you know how to do this. If dad sees another B he'll go crazy'

You shook your head, trying to forget those memories. "It's fine, your fine" you said to yourself.

You finished you work and took out your phone.

'Are you sure you want to call Emiko(LITERAL ANGEL)?' You pressed call.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ri-

Emiko: "Hello? Y/n?"

Y/N: "Emi? I'm sorry, I know it's late.. can we talk?"

You heard shuffling.

Emiko: "yeah, what happened? You sound sad?"

Y/N: "you know how I told you about middle school?"

Emiko: "yes, did something happened?"

Y/N: "Komori, Sakusa, and I went to the mall and ate out when I spotted the girls and Komori noticed something wrong, so I explained everything about middle school. And Sakusa said somethings.."

Emiko: "okay, I'll call Aiko, I'm sure she'll enjoy beating him with her bat."

You stood up

Y/N: "Emi! No!"

Emiko: "okay, but what did he say? If you mind me asking"