𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?

{𝗧𝗪: 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹/𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀/𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀}

You woke up with a pounding head ache. You were..
In your room?
But you didn't walked upstairs?
What happened?

You looked around and saw Sakusa passed out on your beanbag. You looked at him confused. He hated germs so why was he in your chair? Did you 'do it'??
'No! No! There's no way! Right?' You thought. You walked up to him and crouch down to his face.

His wavy black hair in front of his face. You carefully pushed his hair back and inspected his face. Two moles above his right eye. He always wore a frown or a mask, but now. He looked so calm..

"Why are you watching a man sleep?" He whispered.

You helped and fall back. He chuckled "your so weird" he said. "What happened last night?" You said ignoring his comment.

He groaned "you got drunk with the Miya twins" he said. "Speaking of which they are both passed out on the floor" he said. You sighed and rubbed your temples. "Take some pills" he said pointing at the bottle of pain relievers. You took the pill and drank some water.

"The house is a mess" he said.

"Omi?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Why are you in my room?" You asked.

He tried his best to suppress his blush. "Who do you think took care of you the entire night?" He said.

"Huh?! The entire night?!" You yelled.

"Shhhh! Your gonna give me a headache, but yes" he said.

"What exactly did you do?" You asked.

Flashbacks..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•.

He was holding your hair back as you threw up inside your toilet.

'Ugh, why? Why me? Out of all the people that could get stuck taking care of her! Why did it have to be me?!' Once y/n stopped she fell back on the wall crying.

'What's wrong now?!' He mentally face palmed and sat next to her. "What's wrong now?" He asked softly to not upset her more.

"I'm gonna die alone!" She said.

He sighed 'so I'm Cupid now?' He thought.

"That's not true, I'm sure you have plenty of people going after you." He said trying to make you feel better.

"Not the one I want though!" She said.

His brows furrowed "you have a crush?" He asked.

"Yeah.." she sighed.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"His name is-" you got interrupted by the will to puke.

Again.

End of Flashback..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**

"So yeah...that's what happened.." he said.

You were wide eyed.

"One second-" you said and hit your face with a pillow. You screamed in it for a few seconds before looking back up.

"Thank you Omi. I know you hate germs but you still took care of me.." you said.

"It's fine, I'm gonna shower though. I reek of alcohol" he said and walked out of your room.

'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! I ALMOST TOLD HIM I LIKED HIM?! WHAT THE HELL! IM NEVER DRINKING AGAIN!' You mentally slapped yourself.

"Time to see the horrors that await downstairs" you said and walked downstairs.

Immediately smelling alcohol. You saw Osamu and Atsumu passed out on the couch with bottles of beer in their hands.

"Miya's!" You yelled. Osamu quickly woke up and sat up.

"Ugh.." he groaned "get your brother I need to clean up" you said.

"Right thanks" he said. He picked Atsumu and went to the street where he got picked up by a taxi.

You and Sakusa got to work. Komori was still passed out from the alcohol.

You both had gloves on since the living room was a disaster.

You picked empty red solo cups and put them in a black plastic trash bag.

"Ugh, next year the twins are hosting cause I don't think I can deal with this every year" Sakusa said.

"Oh yeah, we are NEVER hosting again" you said.

You both nodded in agreement and continued cleaning.

Once you were down you wiped fake sweat off your forehead and sighed "we did it." You said.

"Finally.." Sakusa sighed.

You took off the gloves and walked to the kitchen.

"Oh! We have left over champagne" you said.

"We do..?" He said "yep! I guess everyone drank beer instead of champagne.." you said.

"Oh well more for us".

He chuckled lightly "Yeah, I don't think so" he said.

"Oh come on!" You said.

"No way, after what I had to deal with at night? No way." He said.

You sighed "thanks again. For...you know." You said.

"I know, it's whatever. But I won't be here forever to take care of you" he said.

"I know Omi, I know..." you said.

"Hey hey.." Komori said walking in.

"Jeez finally. It's been hours!" You said.

"I know I have a huge headache though" he said.

"Take pain killers then" Sakusa said.

You walked upstairs to your room and jumped on your bed. 'Ugh today was a nightmare!' You thought.
'I almost CONFESSED to Sakusa!' You thought.

Sakusa's POV:
I can't stop thinking about her..
I mean-
She's just my roommate!
When did I start thinking about her differently?

Was it when we met? No I thought she was gross then!

Was it when she ruffled my hair? I don't think so...

Or when I helped her from a creep? Ugh I hate that guy.

I-I don't know!

Dammit this is my fucking live and I can't even pin point when I started having feelings for her!

Shit.

I have feelings for her....

Drunk words are sober thoughts right? So she might have a crush on me?

Don't be stupid Kiyoomi! She doesn't like you! Your a germaphobe who hates crowds!

How could someone like her like someone like...

You...?