𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘆: 𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

⚠️𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 & 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘁 & 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲⚠️

Was Kiyoomi Sakusa really jealous of some short, oranges haired kid who can jump? No! No way! I mean he was better right? Right..

He was staring to double check himself now. What were you doing to him y/n. He was fine before he met you. I mean he was normal. His heart didn't race when he was near you. His cheeks didn't light up bright red when you did something dumb or stupid.

Did you put a spell on him? Curse him? Did you poison him? Now that he thinks about you always cooked.

'Why would she poison you Kiyoomi! Your being stupid!' He told himself.

He got out of the shower and put on a blue sweater, brown cargo pants, and white shoes. He put on a chain and walked to the kitchen.

Which to his surprise you weren't in. 'Weird..' he thought and made toast. He heard footsteps coming and he saw you. You were wearing really short shorts and an oversized hoodie.

He blushed and looked away "oh morning Omi" you said "morning y/n" he said.

You walked to the pantry and took out a bagel. You walked to the fridge and took out orange juice and cream cheese.

You put the cream cheese on your bagel and poured a glass of orange juice for yourself. Sakusa's followed your every move carefully.

"What's up with you today?" You said.

"What?" Sakusa said "your staring at me.." you said
"Sorry.." he said "it's fine, but your really quiet..are you sure your ok?" You asked "yeah, I'm fine I guess I'm just tired" he said wiping his eyes.

"I'm going to market, do you want anything?" He asked "wait! Can I come with you?" You asked. "If you get dressed yeah" he said "okay! Thanks! I'll be out in a few minutes!" You said running upstairs.

After a few minutes "y/n! Are you ready?!" Sakusa yelled from the bottom of the stair case. "Yep!" You said running down.

You had a white shirt, cream cargo pants, and a brown cardigan. You quickly put on your shoes and grabbed your phone "I'm ready!" You said.

Sakusa smiled underneath his mask and walked out the door with you following behind him.

When you both got into the market you immediately went to the ramen aisle "why are we here?" Sakusa asked. "Because I want ramen" you said.

You went around all the aisle while Sakusa followed behind you trying his best not to touch people.

You got to the baking aisle and you started looking through the different cake boxes and spices.

You looked at Sakusa who was looking at you letting off an eerie aura.

"Chocolate cake or vanilla?" You asked him "chocolate" he answered. You reached your hand for the box but just in time another hand reached for it at the same time.

You took your hand back "oh sorry" you said.

"No it's fine, take it" the strange man said

"Oh thank you" you said and took the box of chocolate cake mix.

You immediately went back to Sakusa and put the box inside the cart. "Let's go Sakusa" you said.

He looked at you weirdly about how you were acting on edge "ok.." he said.

After you and Sakusa finished shopping you went to the car.
Only to see the strange man leaning on your car.

You nudged Sakusa to look at the car. He saw the man and immediately knew what was happening.

"Uh hey man, can you get of her car? We're trying to go home" Sakusa said. The man looked at you completely ignoring Sakusa.

"Why don't we exchange numbers cutie" the man said winking at you.

You frowned "sorry but I don't know you" you said. "That's why I want your number, we can get to know eachother" the man said smirking.

"Sorry I'm not interested" you said.

He walked towards you and grabbed your hand.

Before he could finish a punch came at his face making him fall to the ground.

"What the fuck!" He yelled, holding his bruised cheek.

Sakusa poured hand sanitizer on his hand then on yours "sorry buddy, that sexual assault." Sakusa said.

"And she already said she's NOT interested" Sakusa said.

"Your crazy!" The man yelled as he ran away.

He sighed and was about to talk to you when he felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his waist.

He looked down and saw y/n'a head on his chest "thank you Omi" you said into his chest.

He sighed and patted your hand. "I had to. What if liked him and brought him home? No he would bring more dirt and germs" he said.

You chuckled "he's too old and musty" you said making a sour face.

He smiled under his mask.

"Alright well I don't know about you but I wanna go home" he said opening the trunk. "Yeah Komori is probably lonely at home" you said.

You put the groceries in the trunk and got in the car.

Sakusa drove home and you helped bring the bags inside the house.

When you got inside you sighed "Komori!" You yelled.

You heard running and saw Komori. "Where were you!? I was so lonely in here" he said pouting.

"Oh stop your pouting and help with the bags" Sakusa said.

"Oh food!" Komori said helping with the bags.

He opened one them and saw the chocolate cake "cake!" He said holding up.

You frowned at the cake box. "What's wrong y/n? I thought you loved chocolate cake" Komori said.

"Some disgusting guy tried to get her number" Sakusa said, walking into the kitchen.

"What?! Where is he?! I'll beat his ass!" Komori said. He brought up his fist and got in a fighting stance.

"It's ok Komori, Omi already punched the guy" you said.

Komori's jaw dropped. "Oh my god. I would've paid so much money to see Omi punch someone!" Komori said.

"Would you like me to punch?" Sakusa said.

"N-no.." Komori said. He was clearly scared,

You chuckled "god your such dorks guys" you said smiling.