𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Art by: KANAN_KING on Twitter

You woke up to the bright sun hitting your face. You yawned and flipped over, on your back.

You scanned the room and saw Sakusa sleeping next to you.

His head was buried into his pillow and his curls hung over his eyes.

You smiled "Omi.. Omi..!" You whispered. He groaned and flipped over "wha- what?" He said groggily, as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"We have to pack..!" You whisper yelled.

"Huh.. no.. we pack at 12.. it's too early.." he yawned "Kiyoomi? Are you still in Japan time? Because it's 11:47" you said.

His eyes widened and he sat up. He looked at the alarm next him. "Crap! We're gonna be late" he said taking the white covers over his feet and jumping out of bed.

You got up and took out your suitcase from the closet. You grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants, white tank top, and grey zip up jacket.

You hurried to the bathroom and changed quickly. Once you put all your things in your suitcase you grabbed your mini backpack and put your phone, charger, headphones/earbuds, book, wallet, and gum.

You zipped up your suitcase. "You rea..dy.." you looked at Sakusa who was grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. "Yeah.. I'm ready" he yawned.

You nodded and looked the other way hiding your blush. "Alright let's go! We're already late" he said putting on his white mask.

You both walked out of the hotel and to the front where you saw everybody else waiting "hey guys!"

"Finally!" Atsumu groaned.

"Yeah, yeah let's just go." You said.

Everyone agreed and took separate ubers to the airport. When you got there you sat in one of the chairs waiting for your plane to be called.

"Did you bring the hand sanitizer-" before Sakusa finished you pulled out a small bottle of hand sanitizer and handed it to him "thank you" he said.

You nodded and looked out the window at planes landing and flying away.

"Flight 30864 is ready to be boarded, thank for flying with xxxxx airport" a girl said through a speaker.

You stood up groggily "are you still sleepy?" Sakusa said grabbing your mini backpack and pulling you back. "Yeah, I just wanna home.." you said and yawned.

He nodded and walked next to you to the entrance.

When you got in the plane Saeko was already passed out on Miwa's shoulder.

Atsumu was drooling next to Osamu and Hinata was sitting next to Komori.

"He Omi?" You said. He looked up from his feet "huh- oh hey y/n" he said "can I sit here, everybody already took there seats.." you yawned again.

"Uhhh yeah sure" he said. He stood up and you sat on the window seat.

You leaned your head on the window. "Ugh I can't wait to have rice balls again." You said. Sakusa chuckled. "I'm serious, I miss Japan..!" You said.

After the plane took off you started dozing off and waking back up because your neck hurt. You groaned.

You took your backpack from the floor and put it on your head like a pillow.

Sakusa kept checking on you to see if you were asleep. He said the backpack fell and your neck was in an uncomfortable position.

'What do I do?? Do I wake her up? No! No! She's being trying to sleep, do I- yeah.' He thought to himself.

He sat up and grabbed your head leaning it on his shoulder. After some time he also fell asleep and his head fell on top of yours.

Time skip
____________________________________

After a couple hours your ears popped, so you knew the plane landed. You tried to move your head but felt something heavy on it.

You looked up and saw Sakusa sleeping soundly.

You blushed and grabbed his arm shaking him a little "Omi..!" You whispered.

He groaned and took his head off yours "huh?" He said tiredly.

"We're here" you said. He looked out your window and saw the plane landing and coming to a stop.

"Oh, I guess we are-" he stopped when he realized how he had woken up.

'Just ignore it! Maybe she didn't notice, yeah!'

'I definitely noticed what he did, did he do it on purpose? No way, he's a germaphobe! Does he like me? No he likes r/n- no wait he said he didn't, ugh he's so hard to read!' You thought.

After the plane landed everybody got off. "Okay bye girls!" You waved at Saeko and Miwa.

You turned to Komori and Sakusa "ready?" You asked them. They nodded and you called an Uber to pick you guys up.

The car ride was a bit quiet, a bit awkward since you still hadn't forgotten about the plane incident.

When you got to the house you ran to your room and threw your suitcase on the floor.

You sighed and giggled "ah, I missed you; bed" you said. You sat up and looked around your room.

You unpacked after a few minutes and changed into pajamas since it was almost midnight. You did your skin care and quietly walked downstairs.

You turned the lights and saw Sakusa leaning on the counter. You jumped and sighed "did I scare you?" He said.

You looked at him confused "uh yeah, your just standing in the dark" you said walking closer.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted tea" he said pointing at the kettle of hot water he was boiling. (A/N: I swear if I see any Shoto Todoroki jokes I will-)

"Couldn't sleep?" You asked "yeah, I basically slept the entire flight" he groaned.

"Yeah, and I have class tomorrow.." you groaned. The kettle started making noise meaning it was ready. Sakusa turned off the stove and took the kettle of the stove pouring it into two mugs.

You opened the tea cabinet "What tea?" You asked. "Uh, green" he said. You hummed and grabbed the green tea and herbal tea.

You gave him the box and took a small bag of herbal tea and put in your cup.

You grabbed the sugar dispenser and poured 2-3 smalls spoons in your cup.

You both talked over tea and talked about school.

You yawned "what time is it?" You asked "like 2 am- 2 AM?!" He yelled "shh!" You shushed him. "Sorry"

"Okay, let's go bed, I have to wake up in a couple hours.." you said "yeah, me too, uhm night" he said.

"Night." You both walked to your rooms and you slumped in your bed. 'Just bear it y/n after a couple months you'll do whatever you want' you told yourself.