𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗺𝗮𝗻

art creds: @/kgddz on Twitter!

The next morning you woke up to the bright sunlight on your face. You furrowed your eyebrows and sat up on the couch, yawning in the process.

"Finally" you heard a voice say.

You snapped your head behind you, where you saw Sakusa in the kitchen "Omi....good morning" you yawned.

"Morning, Komori should be here soon, I'm making breakfast" he said. You nodded.

You walked to the kitchen and looked at the pan.

"Omelettes?" You asked "yeah" he said.

"Nice, I'll get the coffee ready" you said. You walked to the pantry and took out two coffee pods.

You opened one of the cabinets and grabbed two mugs. You put the pods in the keurig, you added hot water and put the mug under the dispenser.

After a couple seconds coffee was in the cups and you took out the milk/creamer (idk, I don't like coffee).

By the time you had put both coffee cups down on the table Sakusa placed the plates down with the omelettes. You both looked at eachother.

You stuck up your hand. "High-five." You said.

He chuckled through his nose and high-five'd you before taking a seat.

You sat next to him and started eating.

"I'm home!" You heard the door open. Komori walked into the kitchen and saw both of you eating. "Oh hey, omelettes!" Komori said.

"Soooo" you said.

"How did it go?" Sakusa finished your sentence.

"How did what go?" Komori took a plate. "Your little sleepover" you said.

"Ahh, that. It went fine" he said. "Did you do it??" You said.

"Do what?" Komori said.

"Ugh, your so dense ko" you said.

"Did you have sex!?" You asked. "My love life is non of your business!" He retorted "it is if it's my best friend! Now... spill..!" You said.

"No" "c'mon!" "No" "please!" "No" "Komori-" "Fine!"

"Yes!" You said. "Fine, we did. We did have sex" he said, in defeat.

"Ahhh! I have to call her" you said "why?" Komori said "Emi's an Angel, she's never had a boyfriend, or had sex" you said. "WAIT- she's a virgin?!"

"wait- shit, you didn't know that?" You said. "Wha- why would I know that?!" Komori said. "Didn't you go on dates??"

"That's not a topic you bring up at dinner!" He said "why did you want me say? 'Oh hey Emiko, by any chance are YOU STILL A VIRGIN?!" "Jeez!" You said.

"I'm sure she's fine." You said "but I'll talk to her since your 'so worried'" you said.

You walked to your room.

"Can you-! Can you believe her!" Komori said to Sakusa. "Don't look at me" Sakusa said taking sips from his coffee.

***

"Sooo?! What did it feel like?" You asked Emiko
"Y/n! This is non of your business" she said. "C'mon! Tell me" you said.

"Y/n, I'm already embarrassed about my virginity, I'm not telling you what my sex felt like!" She said.

"I already said sorry! And I'm bringing you cake on Monday!" You said. "Nope"

You groaned "fine" you said.