Confess (Part 2)

A/N: Part two of some confessions (You guys can comment if you want more of your favorite ships, but if no one comments, I'll be starting a new series in this book)

Kuroken:

       Kenma quietly sat on his bed as he played on his PSP, humming a peculiar song. "Oh, honey," he sang softly, "I'd walk through fire for you, just let me adore you. Oh, honey-" But just as he was getting into the second verse of the chorus, someone knocked on his bedroom door, and he knew who it exactly was.

       "Come in, Kuroo," Kenma said as he looked up from his game. And with these words, a boy with messy black hair walked into the room. He had large eyes that shone brightly every day, an intelligent student that wasn't afraid of showing his knowledge...but was also a bit (well I wouldn't say just a bit, more like "really") chaotic at times as well. His name was Kuroo Tetsurou, Kenma Kozume's long-time crush. Kenma had loved this boy since the day they first met, he never exactly knew why, but he always knew that he had liked him more than just "childhood friends".

       "Oops, sorry I interrupted your singing, pudding," Kuroo laughed, "you have a nice voice, you know that right? You should sing more, I would like that to be honest." Kenma adverted his eyes in embarrassment, he never told anyone but Kuroo that he liked to sing sometimes, but even then he didn't sing in front of Kuroo often.

        "Thanks," he mumbled quietly as he picked up his PSP to continued his game he was about to complete, Kenma could feel Kuroo looking over his shoulder, the older boy's faced twisted into distaste seeing the game. 

         "You're playing that game again? I heard it's really dark," he said, but Kenma simply shrugged. 

         "Yeah, but it's incredibly interesting, especially that guy," with the stylus Kenma was holding, he pointed to a character with mid-length black hair and a red apron that was splotched with yellow. "His name is Kai and he's my favorite." Kuroo still didn't see any appeal from this game. (Yes this is a YTTD reference-)

         "Meh, he gives me 'off' vibes, I don't like it," was all he said. Kenma didn't say much after that as he continued to venture around the environment in the game, the two continued to have small conversations of nothing in particular. Even if the two boys weren't saying anything, they still enjoyed each other's presence. 

         After a few hours, the boy with the dark hair had to go home for the night and Kenma sat alone on his bed with just his thoughts, his head was spinning. He knew had a large crush on his best friend for a while, but it never really mattered so much until now. All the blonde and black haired boy could think during the time he was with Kuroo was that his crush was really pretty, basically nothing else. To put it simply, he was having a massive gay panic.

        A few weeks after this day, Kenma was leaving the locker room as he waited for someone to meet him in the back of the gym. He already told Kuroo to go on ahead without him since he had to talk to someone, Kuroo didn't mind and the two said a quick goodbye as the taller boy headed out of the gym. After a few minutes, a short boy with light brown hair left the locker room and headed back to the gym to meet the slightly taller boy.

       "What did you want to talk about Kenma?" Yaku asked when the others left, Kenma stared at the floor in embarrassment, but then began to talk.

       "I have a crush on someone and I do want to confess to them..." Kenma said quietly, "...but I don't know how to tell them, I need help."

       "Kenma just because I confessed to Lev and it somehow worked doesn't mean I know how I did it," Yaku said simply, the younger boy made a "tch" sound as a reply.