First Kiss (Yuta x Inumaki)

A/N: Noice

Song: Void by the Neighborhood

. . . . . . .

Yuta Okkotsu and Inumaki Toge silently ran back to their dorm room to avoid getting in trouble for staying up past curfew. The two boys managed to get to their room and locked the door, just in case.

"Takana? (You sure they didn't see us?)" Inumaki asked, panting as he plopped down onto his bed. Yuta took one of Inumaki's hands and kissed each of his knuckles. The two boys had been dating for a few months and even though the two have gotten comfortable with each other, none of the boys were prepared to make the move and kiss each other yet, but that was alright. It takes time. 

"I'm sure we'll be fine, Inu, haha," Yuta laughed slightly, "anyways, have you taken a shower yet?" Inumaki shook his head.

"Okaka, ikura (No, but you can take a shower first if you want)," Inumaki replied, but Yuta shook his head.

"No, it's alright, you can go first," Yuta said. Inumaki sighed but didn't argue back. He got up and went to the bathroom to go take a shower. After about 15 minutes or so, Inumaki came back with slightly messy hair from the shower. He was wearing a loose black shirt and fluffy white shorts. And even though Yuta never said anything, he thought that Toge looked pretty like that.

"Sujiko (Your turn)," the ash-blonde said and tossed Okkotsu his towel. Yuta blushed slightly, nodded, and headed off to the bathroom to go take a shower and brush his teeth. Inumaki quietly sat back down on his bed and waited for his boyfriend to finish up and come back from the bathroom.

After about another 15 minutes, Yuta came back out with slightly damp hair. He wore a white sweatshirt that was slightly short (so if he raised his arms, you could kind of see his stomach) and grey sweatpants. Inumaki was silent, but in his head, he was gay panicking. He found his boyfriend so pretty like that, he thought Yuta looked so cute and relaxed wearing clothes like that since he was usually so uptight about most things. He felt like he fell in love again.

"Is there something wrong, Inu?" Yuta asked, "you keep staring at me..." Inumaki snapped back to reality and quickly shook his head. Yuta shrugged his shoulders as he quietly sat down next to his boyfriend. Toge gently placed his head on Yuta's shoulder and lightly intertwined his fingers with the person he wanted to spend his life with. He silently admired his significant other from the side, but his boyfriend could tell.

"Uh...Inu, is something wrong?" Yuta said nervously, "you're staring at me again..." 

"Just admiring how pretty you are..." Inumaki whispered. Yuta blushed bright pink.

"O-Oh..." he stuttered out as he looked at the floor, slightly embarrassed. Inumaki smiled a little and gave Yuta a small kiss on the cheek. And with that, Yuta snapped his head back to face his boyfriend. But when the two boys realized how close they both were, their eyes widened, and they both flushed fuchsia, but neither boy pulled back at all. After about a minute of silence, Yuta spoke up again.

"H-Hey, can I ask you a question...Inu?" Yuta said quietly. Inumaki stared directly into his lover's eyes, showing that he was paying attention. Yuta took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Can I kiss you?"

Inumaki was silent for a moment, completely in shock. He was silent for a moment but he knew what he wanted to reply with.

"Of course..."

Yuta slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against Inumaki's, gently pulling his boyfriend closer to him. Inumaki felt his skin heat up, but he practically melted into the kiss as well. After about a minute, the two boys pulled apart, but their eyes never left each other. They both were flustered as hell, but they were happy.

"H-How was that?" Yuta asked nervously, but Inumaki took his hand and giggled a little.

"Wonderful..." he replied. Yuta blushed an even brighter pink but chuckled as well. He pulled his significant another lay down with him, Yuta brushed Toge's hair out of his face. He kissed Inumaki on the nose.

"Are you tired?" the black-haired boy asked again. Inumaki nodded slightly, Yuta pulled the boy closer to him.

"Then please rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow..." Yuta whispered. Inumaki nodded against his boyfriend's chest. He gently caressed his thumb against his significant other's stomach, and the two boys were lulled off to sleep. 

"Good night, Yuta," Inumaki practically breathed out when he felt his boyfriend fall asleep, "rest well." And with that last statement, Inumaki dozed off in Yuta's arms.

The End!

Bonus:

"Can you explain to me why I found you two running through the halls last night?" Headsensei Geto Suguru asked. Yuta Okkotsu and Inumaki Toge looked at their feet nervously.

"Oh let them off Suguru-chan!" Gojo said cheerfully, "they made it back to their dorm rooms before curfew, they didn't technically do anything wrong." Geto glared at his husband but didn't say anything. He looked back at the two boys.

"You two can leave, get back to class," he said bluntly, "I will speaking to your sensei for a moment." Both Yuta and Inumaki quickly got up and ran out of there as fast as possible.

"Ikuraaa (I told you they found us)!" Inumaki said dejectedly.

"I-I guess they did," Yuta said shakily, still a little shaken up from the little incident. 

"Tuna mayo (by the way, what did Geto-sensei mean when he said he'll be speaking with Gojo-sensei)?" Inumaki added as they were running away. Yuta looked away from Inumaki but grabbed his hand.

"I don't want to know," Yuta said quietly, his face slightly flushed.