Flower Fields (Satoru x Suguru)

AU: Geto is alive and didn't go bad, and that he's also still friends (and in this case, together 😏) with Gojo. I hope y'all like something soft for them lol (btw, this isn't from when they were in high school, this is in the present day). 

Song: Dandelions by Ruth B

. . . . . . .

"Satoru, where are we even going?" Suguru asked as he felt his partner drag him somewhere so quickly, he couldn't tell which direction they were even going. All Gojo did was laugh.

"You'll see, Ru-chan~!" Gojo sang as the two quickly ran through the city at record speed, hand and hand intertwined. They didn't care if people were looking at them weirdly as they saw two grown sorcerers running faster than light as the two laughed about nothing in particular. They didn't care if they were causing a scene or making people think they were immature (even though they were), they were together and most likely forever.

After a couple of minutes, the two had stopped running, they were at their destination. "Can I finally see where we're at properly now?" Geto asked.

"Of course, darling," Satoru said excitedly, his face beaming. Geto tried to focus his eyes after the chaotic run towards the place he was brought to. Once he could properly see, he saw that he was in a field on the outskirts of the city. But it wasn't just any field, it was a beautiful field of wildflowers and dandelions. 

"Well, how is it, do you like it?" Gojo asked. There was silence for a moment before Suguru spoke again, he was simply taking in the astonishing sight.

"It's beautiful..."

"Just like you-"

"Oh shut it." Gojo laughed at the little banter before leaning down to pick one of the flowers, it was a blue one. The taller man gently tucked the small flower behind his boyfriend's ear with a soft smile. Geto blushed slightly. 

"You look so cute like that, haha," Satoru giggled, admiring the love of his life, "I love you, darling."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Suguru replied with a smile. The two slowly walked around the large field of flowers that stretched endlessly. Gojo would occasionally pick one of the dandelions up and blow on it to spread the seeds out (and spew the seeds into Geto's face, but Geto didn't really care). After a couple of minutes of walking, the two stopped at a certain area of the large wonderland of tall grasses and beautiful plants that look like something you would find in a fairy tale.

The spot where they stopped had many tall trees that had several branches covered with thick green leaves it. On those trees, lanterns of different light colors hung from the trees. It was obvious someone had set it up, and Geto had a feeling he knew who hung up the lanterns. 

"Did you set this up? Just for me?" Suguru asked, and Gojo nodded in reply. Geto felt his heart swell up with happiness. "You didn't have to do this for me..."

"But I wanted to, after all, we haven't had a date like this in what seems like ages," Gojo said. The couple approached and sat under the bright trees. Golden light illuminated from each lantern. The two sat in a comfortable silence as they both admired the wondrous environment. After a little while, Satoru began speaking again.

"Suguru...I want to tell you something...something important." Geto was all ears, he rarely ever heard Gojo being serious, so he knew what his partner was going to say was going to be something he should remember.

"What is it, 'Toru?"

"I've wanted to tell you this for a while but...we've both been so busy lately, but I think this is a perfe-"

"Satoru, just spit it out, you know I don't like your serious side." Gojo was silent for a moment before he chuckled.

"Alright darling, if you insist," Gojo went down on one knee and Geto immediately knew what was happening and covered his mouth in surprise, "I've wanted to ask you this for the longest time, darling, ever since I laid my eyes on you all those years ago. You mean the world to me, so..." Satoru pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a ring.

"Geto Suguru, will you marry me?"

Happy tears formed in Suguru's eyes as silent tears streamed down his face, he knew exactly what he wanted to reply with. 

"Yes, yes of course!" Suguru replied to the precious question, and Gojo's face lit up. Gojo gave a happy laugh and gently slipped the ring on Geto's finger and with a swift hand, Satoru pulled his new fiance into a passionate kiss that they both laughed and smiled into.

"I love you so much, Satoru, thank you for making this the greatest day of my life..."

"I love you too, Suguru, I hope you're prepared for even better days in the future because I'll make sure you'll be the happiest you'll ever be."

The End!

Bonuses:

1.
"Hey, can I tell you something, darling?" Gojo asked as he intertwined his right hand with Geto's left.

"What is it, sweetheart?" Gojo lightly brought his hand up to the flower that was behind his fiance's ear, the graceful blue one.

"Do you know what flower that is, love?" Suguru shook his head, and Satoru smiled. "That's a chicory flower, it symbolizes perseverance and endless waiting...and I thought it suited you perfectly..." Geto blushed a little but then chuckled.

"Endless waiting, you say?" Suguru said, "hm, reminds me of when I was endlessly waiting for you to confess to me back in high school-"

"Ru-chan shut up..."

2.
"So you're telling me that Gojo-sensei didn't chicken out last second? I'm surprised," Megumi said when the couple got back to Jujutsu High School, "he was stalling on proposing to you for years."

"Really now?" Geto looked over to Gojo with a small smirk on his face, Gojo looked away with an embarrassed look. 

"Megumi-kun, be quiet..."

"No, Geto-sensei had the right to know," Megumi swiftly got up and left the room, leaving an annoyed and embarrassed Gojo Satoru and a happy Geto Suguru.

A/N: Hope y'all liked this one-shot!