Sleepy (JJK One-shot)

A/N: Yeah, sorry that this isn't an HQ one-shot. I just found an idea for this one-shot, so I still hope you like it. (There are spoilers below, so prepare yourself)

Song: Fly To My Room by BTS' Jimin, V, Suga, and j-hope

(AU where Geto isn't some evil mastermind, is alive and is actually a teacher along with Gojo. Also where Yuta doesn't go bad ok thank you. Basically think of it as a less-trauma AU 😀. I hope y'all enjoy some nice fluff and funny moments lol)

. . . . . . .

"Great job today, everyone!" Gojo Satoru exclaimed happily. He had gathered all his students together after the "lesson" (it was just a small mission that Gojo sent his students on) from today and beamed at them. "You all did well today, and I'm so proud of my students." There was a mixture of joyous laughs and many embarrassed groans.

"You don't have to treat us like we're five, Gojo-sensei," Megumi mumbled, hiding his face, "we're high schoolers, you don't have to baby us." But Gojo simply laughed as he clapped his hand on Megumi's shoulder. Yuta glanced over at Toge who's eyes were following his teacher, but his eyes were glassy, he wasn't paying attention to what Gojo was saying.

"Let him off, Gojo," someone had said, and everyone turned their head to see who was speaking. It was Geto Suguru, Gojo's partner (get y'all's mind out of the gutter) who would occasionally be seen walking around the school, speaking with the white-haired man.

"Geto-sensei! How are you feeling?" Yuuji asked, pointing to Geto's bandaged arm. Suguru looked confused for a moment before realizing what Itadori was talking about and chuckled slightly.

"Oh, my arm? It's fine, and I feel ok right now," he said, "I'm sure my arm will be fine in a couple of days." Geto turned back to Gojo.

"What did I say, Gojo?" he asked, more sternly. Gojo pouted like a child but got off of Fushiguro reluctantly. 

"Wow, he really is like a child," Nobara said, speaking to Yuta, and he snickered.

"He is, but Gojo-sensei only acts like that when Geto-sensei is around...actually, no he acts like this all the time." The two shared a small laugh as they watched their teacher pretend to be offended and act like his dramatic self...as always.

"Suguru~🥺"

"No."

"Hmmm...fine." 

"Tuna mayo," Inumaki mumbled from behind his hood. Gojo turned around from surprise and tried to defend himself from embarrassment.

"AM N-NOT, TOGE-KUN, SHHH," Gojo stuttered defensively. Everyone laughed, Inumaki had basically said that Gojo was secretly in love with his best friend, but the sorcerer tried to deny what the second-year had said. Thankfully, Geto hadn't understood what had been said, but only by a close call.

"Alright alright, everyone, please head back to your dorms now," Geto said after everyone had calmed down, "you all need your rest from today, don't forget to take care of yourselves." The group had thanked the sensei, and went along their way to their dorms. But when Yuta had reached his dorm, he had realized someone had followed him along, it was Toge.

"I-Inumaki, why did you follow me here?" Okkotsu asked, Toge didn't respond. "Is there something wrong?" The silent boy nodded.

"What's wrong then?" Inumaki unzipped the part of his hoodie where his mouth was covered.

"Ikura (I feel sick)," Inumaki croaked, "Tuna with mayo (I feel so tired and my head hurts)." Toge's eyes were tired looking, his voice was sounded sore and raspy, and his legs seemed to shake just trying to stand up.

"Oh, you're sick?" Yuta inquired, and the other boy nodded, "but why did you follow me here then?" Toge's cheeks slightly flushed with color and looked to the floor, Yuta must've realized what Toge's reason was that he blushed as well. 

"O-Oh did you...want me to care for you?"

"...yeah." The older boy was surprised, Inumaki had spoken! It was very rare to hear the boy speak. Inumaki was born with "Cursed Speech" which meant that whatever he would say would be infused with cursed energy which causes the statement or command to happen as a result (for example: If Toge had said "freeze" to someone, that person will actually freeze). As a result, to not cause any complications, he had used onigiri ingredients to speak.

The two boys headed inside the dorm room and just as Inumaki entered the room, he collapsed on the bed from exhaustion with a small thud. It was surprising that Toge hadn't fallen asleep right then and there, but he slowly looked up from the bed, his eyes even more tired than before. Yuta sighed as he pushed the other boy's legs to lay on the bed (Toge's short legs were just dangling from the side of the bed) and carefully laid next to Inumaki.

"Do you need anything?" Okkotsu asked, "cough medicine? Something to eat?" But Inumaki simply shook his head with a small "okaka". The short boy scooted closer to the black-haired boy and placed his head on Yuta's chest. He gave a satisfied sigh and closed his eyes and in a couple of minutes, Toge had fallen asleep...and Yuta's cheeks started to burn with a blush.

Yuta admired the sleeping boy that he was practically cuddling and softly smiled at him. Even though Inumaki didn't seem like the type from his calm and sweet exterior, Yuta knew better. Toge was an extremely energized and guarded person who liked to troll and pull pranks on his fellow students and even Gojo. So to see him let his guard down and calm down was a precious sight to see. 

But of course, laying in one place for probably an elongated amount of time can get boring...so nervously, Yuta reached his hand towards Inumaki's hair. The blue-eyed boy had always wanted to do this for some reason, but he never had the courage to ask Toge if he could. But just as he was about to run his hand through the resting boy's hair, Yuta heard someone approaching his door and knocked on the door. And that's when Yuta remembered something. 

He forgot to lock the door. (Ily Yuta but goddamnit-)

The person who was outside must have been waiting for Yuta to answer the door, and Yuta had just hoped they would leave, but then he saw that the person accidentally pushed the door open slightly (and Yuta practically froze in fear). 

"Oh...his door's unlocked," Junpei Yoshino (YES HE'S ALIVE IN THIS AU SO NO PAIN SKLDJALKJ) said quietly. Junpei slowly edged his way into the room. "Okkotsu-san? Are you in there?" And that was when Junpei locked eyes with Yuta and almost fell over and surprise. 

"Holy- I'm so sorry," the shy boy said, "I had no idea you were in here."

"It's fine, Yoshino-san, but could please leave? Toge's sleeping and I don't want him to wake up," Yuta replied. Junpei nodded and gave a small, yet quick bow.

"Again, I'm so sorry," he said and quickly left the room (and locked the door on his way out). Yuta let out a breath he had been holding and turned his attention back to the person in his arms (Inumaki hadn't woken up surprisingly). He had held his hand out towards Toge's hair again and gently ran his fingers through the off-white hair. Inumaki's hair was weirdly very soft and fluffy as if fell over his forehead again. Yuta loved it.

But as he tried to do it again, he paused nervously when he saw that Inumaki started to stir, but Yuta practically melted into a puddle when he saw what happened next. Inumaki probably felt what Yuta was doing, but he didn't mind and in fact, liked it. He gently moved closer towards the other boy, practically purring with comfort. Yuta blushed a bright red but looked at the sleepy boy with heart eyes.

"Good night, Inumaki. I...I love you," the older boy whispered when he thought the other boy was fast asleep. But Inumaki heard him and gave a small smile and caressed Yuta's hand.

The End! 

A/N: I hope y'all liked this fluffy one-shot of these two. They're some of my favorites.