15- Gift of giving

Jasper finished taking pictures with the guests, and before anyone could stop them, he firmly held Harmony's hand and hurried them out of the room, looking at no one but each other as they left the building, and after Harmony and Jasper stepped foot outside. And with no care how hard the snow was falling. Jasper swung her around and pressed her up against the building. He crashed his mouth to hers and kissed her possessively until he had her begging for air.

"Jasper," she moaned. "I need air," she begged while their lips moved along with one another.

His lips freed from hers, and as she tilted her head back to get the air she needed to breathe, his mouth devoured her neck, devouring it like it was like a piece of candy he so cravingly desired. Her hands cupped either side of his face and guided him back to her lips, desperately kissing him, until they heard giggling and people clearing their throats as they walked in and out of the building.

With his lips still against hers, he smiled and chuckled. "Let's get out of here. What do you say?"

"Let's go," she whispered, embarrassingly rolling her eyes to the side and looking at who was standing nearby watching them. Seeing who it was, she giggled.

"Don't mind me," Nick grinned. "Carry on with what you were doing."

Jasper turned while taking Harmony's hand and smiled at Nick. "I think we're going to head out. If you're looking for an apology from me for leaving the party sooner than what we should be, that's not going to happen. Harmony and I have some important things we need to discuss."

Nick's hand raised, with his other holding onto the door. "I'm not here looking for an apology. I only came out here to make sure you two were okay. I saw you two leaving the party in a hurry which worried me to think there was something wrong. Now that I see that everything's A-okay, I'm going back inside. You two kids have fun now," he winked.

Jasper looked at Harmony and chuckled while pulling her in for another kiss. "Damn, I want to carry you back to my hotel room, but with this bulky suit on, I'm not so sure I'll be able to."

She shrugged. "That's okay. I know how to walk."

Jasper shook his head, thinking he's an idiot for thinking he couldn't carry her back to the hotel, especially with her only being the hundred pounds or so that she was. "Ah, hell. I know I can do this, even with me wearing this fat guy stomach thingy," he said, picking her up in a hurry and trying to walk as fast as he could without slipping on the ice hidden under the recent snow cover.

"Put me down," she loudly whispered after they entered the casino.

"Why?"

"Because. I work here. And I don't want to draw any attention, having everyone around us looking at us like we're nuts."

"We are nuts," he teased.

"Just put me down. Please?"

"Fine," he teasingly mocked while setting her onto her feet. "But it's not going to stop me from doing this."

"Doing what?"

"This!" He loudly said, taking her hand and pulling as they ran through the halls of the casino like they were two little kids playing tag until they got to his room. He removed the key from his pocket, unlocked the door, then in desperation, he flung her inside, and as Jasper pressed himself up against her and locked with her lips, he kicked the door shut.

"Damn, Harmony," he moaned, "I want you so bad."

As his hands grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, he broke the kiss, and pulled her shirt up over her head, then hungrily crashed his lips back to hers, and like a magnet, his hands formed around her breasts, massaging them while playing tonsil hockey with her, seeing who could score first.