Epilogue

Jasper passionately kissed Harmony while holding her arms above her head and as he lovingly moved inside her. It had been a while since they were able to make love, and now that the kids were napping, they took the one chance they had to share their love. Jasper was so much in love with Harmony that every time he looked at, held, and kissed her, his body went numb, and his heart would turn into nothing but a pile of mush by the way it would melt. While showing how much he loved and adored her, she, too, showed him how much he meant to her.

Every time Jasper hit her magical spot, Harmony delightfully moaned, dug her nails into his back, and squirmed like a slithering snake trying to get away from its predator. "Jasper," she excitedly purred. And just when she felt her orgasm starting to hit, she held in her breath, grabbed a fistful of his hair, and tugged while she let go.

Just then, they heard screaming and crying. Jasper's eyes closed, his moving stopped, and his forehead lowered to hers. "Figures..."

"Keep going," she quietly begged. "I'm not finished, and you haven't finished," she whispered.

"The kids, though."

"Just finish. The kids will be fine."

Jasper started moving, but the longer he heard the crying, he couldn't focus and lowered his body on top of hers. "I can't continue... I'll make it up to you, I promise," he said, rolling off her. "We tried."

"MOM! DAD!" Amelia loudly said as she knocked on the door.

"I'll be right out!" Jasper warned. "Give me a minute."

He rolled to his side, wrapped his arm around her, and lowered his mouth to hers. "I'm sorry. I'll take care of it, okay?"

She sighed, "Okay."

Jasper quickly got dressed, and as he opened the door and saw Amelia and Zoe, he rubbed his face. "Did you girls even sleep?"

They both nodded, then pointed to the room across from them. "He woke us up," Zoe said.

Jasper's hands lowered to the top of their heads and started rubbing. "Come on, let's go check on him."

Amelia slowly opened the door, peeked her head inside, then turned and looked at Jasper. "He's awake."

Jasper reached over her, opened the door further, and walked around her to get to the crib. He approached the crib, rested his hands on the rail, and looked over. "Are you hungry, bud?"

Amelia and Zoe stood on either side of Jasper and peeked through the cracks to see him. "Can I feed him this time?" Amelia asked.

Jasper looked down, and when he saw the look in her eye, he couldn't resist and said, "Sure. But let me check his diaper first."

"I want to feed him," Zoe whined.

"You can feed him another time," Jasper said as he lifted Christopher out of the crib. "Or you two can take turns, okay?"

Zoe sighed, "Okay..."

Harmony walked out of the bedroom as Jasper was exiting Christopher's room and reached for the baby. "Did you want me to take him?"

"We've got it from here, and the girls would like to feed him."

Jasper walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and reached inside, grabbing the last of his milk. "It looks like you need to pump more milk. I just grabbed the last one," he said as he closed the fridge. "If you need help with that, just let me know," he winked as he looked at Harmony.

Harmony shook her head and giggled, "I'm sure I can handle that on my own."

Jasper handed Amelia the warmed bottle, and after she and Zoe sat on the couch, he rested the baby into Amelia's arms. "Don't forget to burp him," he reminded.