20- Merry Christmas

Jasper sat on the floor eating Christmas cookies and drinking the milk the kids left for him, all while watching Harmony play with the puppy. He was sure she would be upset with him for buying the girls' a dog and was astonished by her reaction. Which only told him one thing. She wanted one too. Harmony may not have said she did, but he saw it on her face. When he brought her out to the car to show her, he saw the look of love that spread across her face as she held the puppy.

Watching Harmony's reactions while she played and talked with the puppy had him feeling warm inside, with an even warmer feeling roaming throughout him as he thought about how the kids' reactions once they see her.

Harmony adjusted the blanket inside the kennel, placed the puppy inside, and just when she was about to close the door, she paused midway, leaving it open just a crack. She wanted to close the door completely to keep her from making a mess while they were asleep. But Harmony also wanted to have her way with Jasper without listening to the puppy cry, and she also didn't want her waking the kids. So, she decided to leave it open, hoping she'll sleep until the kids come out and see what Santa brought them.

"Aren't you afraid of her making a mess in the house? She's just a puppy, and she hasn't learned to let anyone know when she has to go outside," Jasper worried. Surprised she would do such a thing with it being the puppy's first night in a strange home.

"I know. But this is your doings, besides, if she makes a mess. I know who'll be cleaning it up. And it won't be me. It'll be you," she giggled as she stood.

Jasper smiled as he set his half-eaten cookie on the plate. He stood, then bent over, picked her up, and threw her up over his shoulder. "That's fine. I have no problem with cleaning up any messes she makes," he said, playfully smacking her ass. And before they were to be interrupted by two curious and excited little girls', he hurried to the bedroom.

"Santa wants to know if you've been a good girl or a bad girl?" He asked as he set her on the bed.

The corners of her lips slowly raised into a mischievous grin. Curious to see what Jasper would do if she were to say she was a bad girl, and provocatively said, "I've been a very naughty girl. And now I'm curious. Because of my admission, does that mean I'll get a spanking?"

Jasper stopped removing his clothing and stared at her for a moment. He was surprised by her comment, her question, and how sexy it sounded when she spoke it to him—a wicked grin formed on his face. "Santa likes naughty girls. How naughty have you been that you think you deserve a spanking?"

"Oh, I've been very naughty," she said, sliding to the edge of the bed and grabbing hold of his pants. "So naughty that my mouth also needs to be washed out with something very, very special."

Jasper was shocked by how Harmony was talking, and it had his cock instantly growing hard. To hear her talk in such a manner surprised him. Never did he ever think he would ever hear her talk as naughty as she was now, and as he watched her lower his pants and take hold of his hardened shaft, it had his heart beating in ways he's never felt it ever beat before.

She looked up and smirked. "I know you like your sweets, which I'll admit, sometimes I do too. And right now, is one of those times that I'd like to suck on a good ole candy stick," she said, opening her mouth wide and slowly taking him all in.

His hands formed to her head, his eyes closed, and as her mouth lovingly massaged his cock, he quietly started singing, "Cum, they told me parumpum pum pum..."

"I prefer this candy stick over the other one," she moaned before she took him all in again. "I could lick and suck on this all night long," she teased, trying to excite him more than he already was.