✿ n i n e t e e n ✿

JIMIN

"you know, christmas is near." gguk says into jimin's ear, having an easy access as jimin is seating on his lap.

"hm? what about it?" jimin adjusts the way he is seating on gguk's lap, spreading his thighs more and leaning closer to gguk, practicality suffocating the other, but he wouldn't care anyway, as long as jimin is comfortable then he is too.

"do you have any plans?"

jimin chuckles and leans back to take a look of gguk, "is this your way of asking for a gift?"

"ah.. you're too quick." gguk whines and puts his phone on his desks so he can focus on jimin, who is now cupping his face.

"are you really thinking about that? of course i have! what do you think of me?"

"is it.. is it a physical gift?"

jimin gives gguk a peck, "of course, it is. what do you want then.. sex? we have sex almost everyday."

gguk opens and closes his mouth, seeming flabbergasted. jimin smiles, amused by the reaction of the man who dominates him but now is getting flustered by the meer mention of their sex.

"what? are you shy?" jimin laughs as he throws back his head.

"no! not- not sex! no! not that! no!" gguk stummers and panics as jimin laughs more.

"it'sjustthatiwantoknowyourname." gguk says fast, nervous that jimin wouldn't agree to give his name.

jimin stop, "what?" only understanding gibberish from jungkook because of how fast he said it.

".... name." is what jimin only catches when jungkook repeats.

"name? name of wha- oh.." gguk fiddles with jimin's sweater. having the mistake of looking up to jimin just to take a glance, but ending up catching a blank look.

"i'm sorry, i know it's too fast. i- you don't need to tell me your name. oh shit i fucked up, fuck. i know it's not my place to ask you, fuck i'm sorry. please forget-" jimin shuts up gguk by kissing him.

"you talk too much." jimin leans away just to say this and gguk was about to reply when jimin leans back again.

jimin giggles in his mouth and leans more to gguk so he is now completely laid back into his chair.

they both giggle and practically eats each other's mouth from the almost ten minute make-out session they did, leaving both of their jaws aching and horny.

let's just say gguk received a heavenly /or sinful/ (whatever lmao) blow job from jimin as the other received a blow job AND a fingering. from the moans of jimin, gguk almost had a boner again.

12/17/20
-jiminxx-