✿ t w e n t y t h r e e ✿

THIRD PERSON

jimin and jungkook took a little break from the rides and played some games. it only takes jimin's longing gaze for a prize and jungkook is ready to win it for him.

but this one game is kinda hard for some reason.

"ahh.. do you even realize how hard my swings are? want me to try it on you? why is this thing not moving?" jungkook breaks and shows how pissed off he is, he doesn't like losing.

"ggukie, it's okay. let's just eat." jimin calls out from the side and moves forward to grab jungkook but the other stops him.

"i want to go inside and check." the man who owns the stand visibly panics and breaks into cold sweat.

"no ! you can't do that, that's against the-"

it's too late, jungkook already jumped over the wooden counter.

"why is this not moving? huh?" jungkook shakes the protruding thick stick that you are supposed to hit for it to stumble and the to prize fall.

"answer me, you fucking scammer !" people gather around the stand, catching on to what jungkook is implying.

the man quickly falls into his knees and begs jungkook to not tell anyone to keep his stand.

"no, how many people have you scammed? you've stolen so many money and i can't let this pass."

"i'm really sorry ! i promise i will not do it again, you can even get whatever prize you want. just please don't report me."

jungkook ponds over it and agrees, he'll report the man later nonetheless.

jungkook spots the big chick plushie and a bunny one so he gestures the owner to give them to him.

"let's go, jiminie." jungkook walks over to the said man and gives both the plushie that jimin is eyeing earlier when they had cotton candies.

"what an idiot." the owner whispers but jungkook catches it anyways, guess that 'idiot' will report the real idiot, which is the owner.

"thank you, ggukie. you were like a hero earlier !" jimin says once they are far enough from the stand.

"was i so cool?" jungkook plays along and laughs.

"yes ! but you cursed though, there are kids here too ! bad ggukie." jungkook laughs at the change of opinion and the other hits him.

"oh, look ! spinning teacups !" jimin happily points to the ride.

"let's go there then."

jimin cheers happily and skips all the way to the entrance of the ride. the feet of mickey mouse from jimin's hat going along with the wind.

jungkook originally wanted the minnie mouse one because it suits jimin's nickname, but unfortunately they were out of stock of the minnie mouse. jungkook was disappointed but jimin talked him out of it and so they took it. jimin seemed to like it so much so jungkook isn't bothered anymore.

they chose the teacup that could spin because that's what jimin is excited about. jungkook opened his camera and pointed it to jimin who is yelling happily and laughing. jungkook is so in love that he could stare at jimin all day.

"ggukie, why were you filming me earlier, i look so silly." jimin pouts but jungkook leans down and kisses the pout away.

mission complete.

jimin smiles and kisses back, multiple times that leaves them both a giggly mess again.

the other visitors couldn't help but coo at their cuteness. their relationship is so admirable.

they went to the nearest restaurant (located inside the amusement park) and ordered two meat meals for the both of them.

they chose the window seat. the view is exactly where they can see the breathtaking sunset.

jungkook snaps a picture of it, and films jimin eating for two seconds and goes back to eating.

"ahh, i'm so full." jimin pats his tummy in satisfaction and jungkook catches it in his camera.

they paid for their food and left the restaurant. the sun is already down and the sky is dark, moon high up in the sky.

they quietly walk, holding hands, admiring the decorations here and there.

jungkook once offered to buy jimin a souvenir but he declined the offer and said that he has so much plushies already. jungkook instead, bought a big handbag so jimin don't have to hold all the plushies in his arms.

"oh!" jimin looks at jungkook curiously as he looked like he just remembered something.

"i'm going the restroom, baby. do you want to come with me?" jimin shakes his head.

"stay here then, okay? i'll come back really fast." jungkook guides jimin to the nearest bench where there are people so he's not alone, but the bench is empty.

jimin pecks jungkook on the nose and waits patiently for him to come back.

jungkook didn't actually went to the restroom, instead he went to the customer service area which is pretty near from jimin's location but the other can't see him.

he tells that the stall no. 354 is scamming other people and recommended to check in whenever they could so no other would get scammed again.

when he comes back, he sees two girls talking to jimin and then leaves seconds after jungkook sees them but they're unaware.

he approaches jimin who seems red and shy.

jimin recognizes the shoes in front of him and stands up to greet jungkook.

"oh, you're back !"

"yes, i am. now why are you so flustered after talking to the girls, hm?"

"you saw that? no, it's not what you think it is !"

jungkook chuckles and tucks jimin's bangs behind his ear. "okay, then what is it?"

"they said we were so cute and that they're happy to find another lgbt couple like him here. said that we made them more comfortable and less anxious because it's their first time having a date in public."

"that's good then. they're cute too."

"ggukie !" jimin hits jungkook with furrowed brows,

the other laughs, "i meant as a couple !"

"you better !" jimin sulks.

"you know you're the only one cute to my eyes, right?" jimin reddens and doesn't answer, mumbles a ferris wheel.

"great, that where we were heading anyways."

jungkook's heart beats faster and faster as they approach the ferris wheel.

they aboard the open ride and looks out the window to watch the view get wider and wider as they get higher and higher.

the ride stops and jungkook thinks it's the right time.

"jiminie."

"hm?" the other looks at him expectingly.

jungkook's heart's pounding fills his ears and barely hears the words he had let out.

"jungkook wants to be your boyfriend."

"who? jungkook— oh." jimin blinks in realization.

silence feels the ride and it starts moving again.

jungkook was about to open his eyes when suddenly he felt a huge impact and feels arms hugging him, along with a warm body.

"jiminie want to be your boyfriend too."

02/16/21
-jiminxx-

hobi's birthday is near ! are you ready ?