✿ f o u r ✿

JIMIN

jimin rolls for the nth time on his bed feeling bored out of his mind,

or,

his mind is clouded by a certain man who fucked him senseless and took care of him afterwards. he sighs and finally makes up his mind. he texts taehyung,

-----
TAE

jiminiepabo:

i wanna go to the club again 👈🏻👉🏻

taebitch:
go ask your daddy

jiminiepabo:
then give me his number🙄

taebitch:
dude i already told u it's hard to get in there

jiminiepabo:
then how did we get in thereeee

taebitch:
we got lucky ig
anyways im gon' get laid by my mans gtg

jiminiepabo:
ew wtf tmi dude i hate you

-----

jimin sighs and decides to play with his luck today. since he dressed up into a croptop last time, he decides to put on a plain white dress shirt and tucks it into his extremely tight high waisted ripped jeans, showing the form of his petite body. a black choker decorating his still bruised up neck and decides to leave two buttons unbuttoned showing his collarbones and pale skin. oh and, fishnet stockings could be seen through the ripped parts of his jeans. a black belt to keep everything in place.

he decided to leave his hair messy and puts on a pink lipgloss and a smoky eyeshadow paired with light pink decorating both his cheeks. a playful smirk appears on jimins plump glossy lips as he checks himself out in his mirror. finishing it with his classic wyatt harmess boot from saint laurent.

as a fashion designer he could never go wrong into putting up his clothes together. oh and did i mention hes a very well know fashion designer, yet no one knows who designed the clothing lines of THIRTEEN.

he grabs his phone to call his butler to drive him to gangnam.

07-04-20
-jiminxx-