✿ p r o l o g u e ✿ !

"gguk! f-fuck-" jimin moaned aloud as the said man hit his prostate repeatedly with sharp thrusts. hands digging into the smaller's hips no doubt bruises will form tomorrow.

"fuck- so pretty min, such a cockslut, that's what you are, right? offering your hole to me- fuck so tight." gguk flipped jimin to his stomach, ass high up. jimin gripped the bedsheets as gguk spanked him hard while thrusting sharply.

---

"g-gguk!" jimin came as he rode gguk, who is also jackhammering to meet the smaller's hips. "s-sensiti- ah!" gguk thrusted up one last time real hard, hands gripping the smaller's petite waist. he filled up the tired jimin, who is catching his breathe while lying in gguk's chest.

"good boy, min. such a good boy.." gguk ran his fingers in jimin's sweaty hair and kissing his forehead before falling asleep with his arm around jimin, who is also asleep from the intense sex they just had.

07-03-20
-jiminxx-

hello! after a year of hiatus or so, i am finally settling down on this fic. i have had other stories i have published before this that i didnt have the motivation to continue. the smut maybe not up to your liking or so because my writing has become rusty as time went by but i guess ill try to improve :)

anyways, i present to you,

FUCK!

lmao not a good title ik wtf was i thinkingkjsjds im changing it soon tho