✿ o n e ✿ !

JIMIN

jimin woke up searching for warmth but instead found covers wrapped around him to keep him warm. shooting up, eyes wide and hair going every direction.

why is it so clean.. thought jimin who looked around the room. he expected a room like a hurricane just came but everything is on its place. jimin looked down and saw a white shirt bigger than his size hanging around him.

"mm~ gguk," jimin hummed while both males were having an intense makeout session. jimin's back against a wall while he was gripping the other male's shirt. the said male gripped jimin's thighs and made him jump so he could carry jimin to the bed.

jimin blushed at the memory and grabbed a nearby pillow to hide his face and giggles moving his legs to wrap around the pillow but stopped halfway because of the sharp pain he felt causing a loud whine erupting from him.

jimin whined as gguk slowed his thrusts to tease him, "you think you could order me around, hm?" gguk hovered above jimin's back and nipped at his shoulder causing a small whine come from jimin, "p-please.." gguk sucked one more time and leaving the hickey that formed on jimin's shoulder. "good boy." was gguk's words before be returned to thrusting inhumanely fast and deep, skin slaps resonating in the room along with jimin's loud high-pitched moans.

"fuck- im so sore." jimin rubbed his hips and tried to get up but felt a sharp pain from his lower back.

gguk flipped jimin around, his ass high up. pressing his hand against jimin's lower back making jimin whimper. "youre so flexible, baby." gguk said before spanking jimin.

"im so flustered- aishh" jimin dug his face deeper into the pillow.

jimin dug his face into the pillow to muffle his moans as gguk doesnt even care about the knocks on the door, probably a complaint about them tryna sleep but both males could only careless and resume, but jimin couldnt help but feel shy so he tried to somewhat muffle his loud moans that he cant tone down.

"these flashbacks probably would go on for the rest of the day." jimin sighed and cupped his tomato face as he looked at himself in front of the mirror right beside the bed.

"look at yourself, min. look at you being such a good slut letting me fuck you even if you're already exhausted." gguk kept thrusting as he wrapped his hand around jimin's neck to make him look at himself in the mirror. gguk got jimin sat in front of the mirror as he leaned against it creating moist on the mirror. feeling daring, he spreaded his legs more. "fuck- youre such a slut, do you know that, baby? look at you spreading your legs."

07-03-20
-jiminxx-