✿ t w e n t y ✿

JUNGKOOK

jungkook finally answers his phone as the other person is so persistent.

his brows furrow, didn't min said that he can't celebrate the christmas with him as he needs to attend his family's party.

"min?"

"who are you and where does your voice come from." min slurs his words, a sign that he is drunk out of his mind.

"are you drunk?" jungkook chuckles lightly and checks the caller just to make sure it's indeed min.

"no, i'm jimin. who is drunk? are you cheating on me?" min's voice starts to rise in pitch as he speaks, making jungkook laugh.

then it hits him. min drunkenly told jungkook his name. and holy fuck was he frozen. what a beautiful name does min have, completely suits him.

"jimin," he tests and oh god, does it roll so smooth on his tongue, giddiness spreading throughout his body.

"go drink some water."

"no, shut up. it says here you are my boyfriend, who. the. fuck. is DRUNK? i can't believe you're cheating on me, it must've been so long, huh? that you mistook me of that biTCH DRUNK!"

jungkook holds his laugh as he doesn't want to piss jimin off more. and holy shit, boyfriend??? jimin considered him his boyfriend alreadyjsjdks, best christmas ever

"no, jimin, listen-"

"NO! YOU CHEATER!" jimin finally screams, but still slurred from the alcohol. jimin must've been so drunk to be in this state.

"jimin."

jungkook hears a huff from the other side and a loud sound of something hitting a wood.

"okay, fine. EXPLAIN!"

"jimin, i'm not cheating, and drunk is no one, it's a verb, jimin."

"no! you're lying to me." jungkook hears faint sniffles on the other side and turns gray with worry.

"jimin, where are you? want me to join you? i could explain better." jungkook speaks carefully, not wanting to distress jimin more.

"i don't know, but i guess im on a park." jimin slurs, now from both alcohol and drowsiness.

"jimin, don't fall asleep on me please, i need to find where you are." jungkook puts his phone on speaker as he scrambles to put a shirt on to find jimin. he also grabs a hoodie for jimin to wear, it's cold right now, especially it's now snowing and jimin is out there.

"can you describe where you are?"

-

jungkook finds jimin sleeping on a bench, snoring lightly.

"jimin-ah.." he calls out, brushing jimin's hair back and pecks his forehead a few times, then his whole face, waking jimin up.

the latter whines and snuggles into jungkook's chest for warmth, not realizing there's another person.

he slowly gained consciousness but very faint as the alcohol is still in his system. jungkook had asked if he can find a water fountain so he could be sober a little, at least.

"jungkook?" came from the blond, looking up from the mentioned man's chest.

the taller of the two looks down and was met by a pair of sparkling eyes, staring at him. jungkook could only coo and hug jimin.

"hi." jungkook whispers, then remembering the hoodie he brought for jimin.

"wear this, it's cold. how did you even get here." jungkook says while slipping the hoodie on jimin's head and helping him putting it on.

"come on, let's go to my car, it's more warm there." just as he says that, a snowflake fell on jimin's hair and as seconds go by more fall down on them.

jungkook feels relieved, he came just in time before it gets more colder and start snowing.

he brings the sleepy blond to his car and drives to his hotel.

-♡︎-

"jimin, do you want to eat?" he asks quietly to the barely awake blond, to which the other shakes his head and says, "pee.."

jungkoom helps jimin to the bathroom and waits by the door for jimin to finish, but five minutes past, he doesn't hear the flush, so he peaks inside and sees jimin sitting on the toilet cover, sleeping.

he chuckles the, jimin didn't even do his business and just slept. he figures out jimin is too sleepy to do anything and brings him to his bed, changing his clothes into jungkook's pajamas.

jungkook didn't imagine his christmas to be spent with a drunk, sleepy jimin. but he's glad he could spend his christmas with someone, as he is lonely every christmas.

this is the best christmas gift he got, add to the fact that he finally got to know jimin's name, even though it wasn't intentional.

the last thing on his mind was jimin as he drifts to sleep.

the two were snuggling into each other, sharing warmth.

12/27/20
-jiminxx-

hello! happy holidays everyone !! i hope your christmas is spent happily :)

and is it just me who can't feel the christmas spirit :(

but nonetheless, i hope you all were happy throughout the christmas :)