Epilogue

Thank each and everyone who comments and votes and support me🙏🙏🙏
Next story My Unwanted Wife 2

" Mumma cach (catch) me" 3yrs old girl running inside the room to escape from her Mumma who was running behind her, taking plate of food.

" Shona stop, your dada spoil you lot" swara hold Sanvi and immediately stiff food inside her mouth as she knew she again going to run and this daily routine of them.

" Dada dont poil (don't spoil) me, I am dada good doll" sanvi pout and about to run but swara again hold her.

" Shona Mumma can't run more" Swara sat on the bed, placing bowl on the side table. Swara hold her tummy as she felt cramp in stomach.

" Mumma, whath happen??" Sanvi asked seeing her Mumma, she climbed on bed and hugged her.

" Nothing my baby, Mumma is fine just tired little" She kissed sanvi cheeks who was hugging her tight.

" Mumma taking little rest then Mumma will do playe playe with you ok, don't go anywhere just played with here only" Swara said giving toyes to sanvi.

" Otte(ok)" Sanvi kissed her cheeks.

" I don't know why this cramp coming, my head also spinning. l thinking last month I don't got my period and this month near date that is why I getting cramp" Swara thought and lied down on bed.

" But what if I pregnant?? No we don't plan baby and time of Sanvi  I felt like vomiting and dizziness" swara took long breath touching her flat tummy.

" Don't go anywhere baby, if anything need woke up Mumma" swara said to the Sanvi who was playing with toyes beside her. Sanvi node

" I will get up before Sanskaar came" Swara closed her eyes and soon drift in sleep. Time passed, Sanskaar came back from the office.

" Dada" Sanvi jumped from the bed and run towards the Sanskaar. He immediately picked her in arm and kissed her cheeks making her smile.

"Missied dada" Sanskaar asked smilingly to his doll.

" Yess, Mumma no playe plate with doll, Mumma sleepy sleepy" Sanvi point out to the swara while making pout.

" Now dada come so dada will playe playe with doll but first dada need to fresh" Sanskaar put Sanvi on bed not before kissing her cheeks.

" Swara never sleep in this time, now a day she is looking pale also. I will asked after woke up" Sanskaar thought and went to fresh up.

Sanskaar come out after from bathroom. He looked towards swara who was woke up. Sanvi sat on swara stomach making her shout.

"Ahhh" swara hold her stomach painfully. 

Sanskaar imidatly took sanvi in arm. Swara painfully sat on the bed were sanvi start crying hugging her Dada seeing her Mumma in pain.

" What happen swara??" Sanskaar asked worriedly.

" Nothing Sanskaar,  just cramp but now it's ok" swara said feeling better now.

" My doll nothing happen to Mumma, stop crying my princess" Sanskaar rubber sanvi back who is still crying hugging him
.
" Betol (before) alto (also) Mumma tummy paine (paining)" Sanvi looked towards her Mumma with teary eyes.

" Dadas telecasting news channel"  Swara murmured, as Sanvi never miss to give any updates to her dada which she listen or see.

" Swara  is that true??" Sanskaar asked swara angrily as he is hell possessive about his wife as she takes everyone care of health leaving herself.