part 19

Swara is in room after having dinner as Sanskaar already informed he will get late due to office work. Swara took Sanvi in lap who was sleeping on bed. It's so many hours she did not had anything not played with herself. She tried to feed her but she did not had.

" Shona get up na, you did not had anything from long" Swara carries her forehead but she felt her head little hot which made swara worried.

"What happened to my baby??" She asked her carsing her back who is woke up and struggling in swara chest. She tried to gave her breast milk but she did not drink which made swara worried.

She made her sleep thinking she will gave her little later. She went to the kitchen and bring cold water so she can drap cloth and put Sanvi head. She did sometime and lied beside her, taking her in embrace thinking about Sahil.

"Sahil want to destroy Sanskaar business for taking revenge but what is dad and mom fault in it?? How I can punish them? Plz god help me I don't want to punish innocent" Swara thought in mind.

Swara again checked Sanvi head but it was more hotter than before. She got panicked. She immediately took Sanvi in her lap and patted her cheeks but she did not open her eyes nor move her hand.

" Shona plz open your eyes" Swara called her patting her cheeks. Seeing her no response swara start crying. She about to called Ram but she stopped thinking about Sujata as doctor strictly prohibited her not to take any stress.

She took her mobile and dial Sahil Number. It got connected and Sahil received the call before she say anything angry voice heat her ear.

" Swara I told you morning only don't call me this time. If Sanskaar got to know our plan will be flop" Sahil said angrily but listening her crying voice he stopped.

" Swara what happened??" Asked Sahil.
" He is in office. Sahil please come here. Sanvi not opening her eyes nor responding me. She have high fever" swara cried loudly, holding Sanvi near to her heart.

" Swara how I can come there?? If Sanskaar see us our plan will be flop. You just take her hospital. I will be reach in hospital" Sahil tried to understand her.

" I don't care about plan, I just want my daughter fine. And It's 10 Sahil how I will take Sanvi in hospital" Swara shout on him.

" But I can't came there swara" listening this Swara immediately cut phone and dial Sanskaar phone. He received call in two three ring.

" Sanskaar plz come fast. Sanvi not opening her eyes. She have fever I don't know what happened to her. She is not listening to me" Swara cried loudly.

" Sanskaar " swara cried getting silence from other side.

" Haa Swara cam down I am coming" Sanskaar said from other side all panicking from other side. He rushed his car all speed. He reached home, he parked car infront of house and rushed towards his room were he saw swara who was crying badly trying to wake up Sanvi.

He also got panicked seeing her like this. His heart beat got so fast but he composed himself  and rushed towards them. Sanskaar tried to take sanvi from Swara but Swara hold her tightly.

" Sanskaar first tell her to open her eyes and call me Mumma. She always listen to you so tell her now.  Why don't you not telling her. Tell her na  " Swara said madly looking towards Sanskaar who was trying to understand her.

" Swara I will tell her but first we have to take her hospital. Ok.  Come" Sanskaar made her understand cupping her cheeks in one hand. He took sanvi in his arm and drag Swara with him while holding her hand as she was in all shock.