part 31

" Sanskaar why you bring me here and leave my hand" Swara tried to free her hand but Sanskaar did not free her hand.

" Just close your mouth else I will kiss you infront of doll then don't blame me" Sanskaar stopped and looked towards her little angrily. Sanskaar opened the door and entered inside.

" I will not come inside" Swara said angrily but Sanskaar ignored her and pulled her inside. Sanskaar tried to take Sanvi from her but she tightly hold her.

" You already made my doll cry but no more" Sanskaar angrily looked towards Swara were Sanvi looking towards her dada watery eyes.

" Doll come to dada" Sanskaar took Sanvi from Swara, she immediately hide herself while sobbing. He pets her back and kiss her forehead. Sanskaar looked towards Sanvi who was fallen sleep. He made her lied down on sofa and put pillow beside her.

"Why you bring me here??" Swara did not look in his eyes. Her eyes become puffy and red.

" will you listen me first??" Asked Sanskaar going closed to her. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

" I don't have any streanth to face anything Sanskaar. I am tied. Plz don't show this fake love. I think I don't deserve love only. Everyone come and play with my feeling why?? " Swara cried closing her eyes.

" I really love you Swara and I really mean it." Sanskaar said slowly still cupping her face.

"Why are you still playing with my feeling??" Swara asked him emotionally looking in his eyes. Sanskaar felt guilty seeing her like this.

"First sit here" Sanskaar made her sit on floor as Sanvi sleeping on sofa. He also sit beside her and pulled her in embrace. She did not struggle as her energy already drain. She just placed her head on his chest.

" I am not playing with your feeling Swara. I am just playing with that Kavita who destroyed our life, who made me suffer" Sanskaar said angrily. Swara lifted head in confusingly and looked towards Sanskaar.

" That day I got call from hospital that saying one girl want to meet me and her name is Kavita. I don't want to believe but still I went there. Seeing her I got shock thinking how can she alive?? I asked doctor how can she came here. He told some people found her in river. I was happy thinking now I will be prove my innocent and will give punishment to Sahil

But once seeing her I felt she never lost her mental balance. I shook my thought  and I came outside to do discharge formalities. I was standing near the reception, one men came there to enquire about his mobile which he left in same room were Kavita was admitted but doctor had told me Kavita was there for almost 2 yrs. I got confused.

I went behind men and asked that men. He told me he was admitted there for five days making me more confused. I return back and went to Kavita. I was about to enter in room but stopped listening her voice.

" Don't worry Sahil, he will not come. He went for discharge formalities and it's take time" she laughed making me stumbled in shock.

I was so shock to move my legs. I just wanted to go and slapped her but stopped thinking may be she have some motive to enter in my life again.

I just wanted to make her believe that I still love her. When ever I went near her I just hate myself once I loved her" Sanskaar said with hatred.

"I am sorry for hurting you" Sanskaar eyes got teary.

" Why you didn't tell me earlier? Don't you trust me?" Swara asked him cupping his face.

" You trust me??" Asked Sanskaar looking in her eyes, swara nod her head confusingly thinking why he asking like this?.