part 37

" Shona come here" Swara run behind Sanvi who was nake and walking here and there escaping from swara with her unsteady step, giggling and laughing.

" You are become too naughty" swara hold Sanvi and pic her in arm. Swara come towards bed and made her stand.

" Now just stand up here quietly" swara made her eyes big to scare Sanvi little who was about to run, Sanvi quickly kissed swara cheeks seeing her Mumma angry and giggled laudly.

" Your Dada spoil you" Swara smiled and pinched her cheeks seeing her antique. Swara wear pink frog to Sanvi which her dada specially bring her doll on special day. She put pink hair band on head. She made her wear shoes.

" My Shona looking like a princess" swara kissed her forehead and put black spot of kajal behind sanvi ear.

" Swara you don't get ready till now??" Sanskaar entered in the room hurriedly who was already got ready with black shirt and black coat with black pant.

" Dada" Sanvi smiled and twirl, showing her dress to her dada.

" My doll looking like a Barbi girl"  Sanskaar picked Sanvi and kissed her cheeks were Sanvi also kissed her dada.

" Swara why you did not get ready till now?? Guest start coming down" Sanskaar said.

" Ohh hello I am making your daughter ready. She was not ready to come out from bathroom and in room she made me run" swara rolled her eyes.

" Don't blame my doll, now don't waste time"  Sanskaar said were swara rolled her eyes and went from there.

Swara come out wearing white saree with black boarder, her blouse exposing her back. Swara filled her forehead were mangalsutra already present on her neck. She wears white bangles.

Sanskaar just staring her without blinking her eyes as she is looking breathtaking. Swara eyes fall on Sanskaar through mirror. She blushed.

" Stop staring me Sanskaar" swara said blushing.

" What can I do when my wife look breath-taking??" Sanskaar said still looking towards her. Swara blushed making Sanskaar smile.

" Let's go down" swara said.

Sanskaar picked Sanvi in arm but she start struggling to get down.

" Doll we have to go down, we will play later" Sanskaar tried to made her understand but she start struggling more to let her down. Sanskaar sign and put her down.

Sanvi smiled on her own success, she hold Sanskaar finger and looked towards her Mumma. " Maa" she forward her hand towards her Mumma. Swara smiled and placed her index finger on her palm, sanvi immediately hold it and start walking. Sanskaar smiled seeing his daughter.

They reach near step, light fall on them. Swara and Sanskaar descending step slowly with Sanvi who was laughing and giggling in her own world. All are adoring her smile. She is looking like a princess. Sujata and Ram went towards Sanvi and kissed her cheeks and  she also did same.

Balloon spread all over the ground were some cartoon present there to perform show which Sanskaar arrenged specially for kids.

Sanvi kicking every balloon which is coming infront of her leg and start laughing. Sanskaar and Swara smiling seeing her antique.

Cartoon show started, Sanskaar and swara sat on her chairs were sanvi was standing in Sanskaar lap who was jumping and laughing seeing them. All insist swasan to dance, Sujata took sanvi from Swara.

" Naino ne bandhi from Gold movie"

Sanskaar forward hand towards swara. Swara smiled and happily placed hand on his hand. Sanskaar slowly kissed her back of the hand making swara blushed.