part 34

"Kavita can I ask you something??" Swara asked Kavita taking long breath, they both are working in the kitchen.

" What you want to ask me??" Kavita stopped her work and looked towards swara who was already looking towards her.

" What is love for you??" Swara asked, Kavita got confuse listening her questions thinking why she asked her suddenly.

" To do anything for his happiness" Kavita smiled thinking something.

" If he do wrong also??" Asked Swara looking at her.

" Everyone have reason behind it" Kavita said without looking at her.

" I have more proofs against Sahil, it will help you to get justice" Swara opened her photo gallery.

" Which proofs??" Asked Kavita worriedly.

" This" swara showed Sahil pic where he getting intimate with many girls. Kavita grabbed mobile from swara and look towards that photos with teary eyes.

" This is not possible and this is fake photo" Kavita said angrily were tears rolled down from her eyes.

" Why will I show you fake photos?? What I will get??" Swara asked her, taking mobile back.

" My Sahil can't do like this. I know him. He can't cheat me" tears rolled down from Kavita eyes, she don't even realised what she split.

" I know Kavita you Love him and he only send you here am I right??" swara told making Kavita realised what blunder she did in emotion.

" No I don't love him and he don't send me here" Kavita tried to be strong but lost infont of poor heart, tears not stopping from her eyes.

" Why Kavita why you did this?? Why you played this much game with me?? Why you blamed me which I never did?. You know how much I suffered? How much my dad mom suffered?. How much swara suffered alone dealing with pregnancy??" Sanskar shout on her, entering in the kitchen. Ram and Sujata also entered.

"I don't know anything Sanskaar" Kavita still try to defend herself but her tears not stopping from her eyes.

" Just stop lieing Kavita and tell truth. For Whom you did cheap thing that person don't even loyal to you. He just used you " Sanskaar shout in anger making all finched.

" Sanskaar calm down" swara tried to make him clam, holding his arm.

" How can I swara?? They just played with our life" Sanskaar shout.

Kavita sat on ground and start crying bitterly. She remembers many times girl calling Sahil but he always saying it was client call. She felt betrayed.

" Sahil want to revenge from Ram uncle as he humiliated his father and throwed out of the company without reason in Ram uncle and Dp uncle company when his father working in company. Because of police complaint he did not get job and they suffered" Kavita said.

" So his father wanted to take revenge from you. I meet Sahil four years back  in one party and become friends but soon we fell in love. He told me about his father and he want revenge. He told me about his plan, first I denied but seeing his pain and In  blind in love, I accept it as his love just fairy tale for me, he just perfect who every girl want men like him.

I work in office and I made Sanskaar fall in love with me and told I want to marry. Sahil made swara fall for him as he wanted to present in marriage to destroyed Sanskaar so Ram uncle suffer. He told swara that he is ophran.  We planned properly on Marriage day but Sanskaar saw Sahil.

That day Sahil meet with accident and went into coma. I really didn't know what to do so I did sucide drama but I got to know he is in coma through his father. His father spread news Sahil died in accident. Swara also did not told anyone as she thought you may harm him.

Sahil come out of coma after six months but he don't let swara know. He wanted to make his company more established as he come to know that Sanskaar again start his work. Wjere swara working that was Sahil company but she did not know this, because of her company got success.

Sanskaar married swara, Sahil thought it's good opportunity to destroyed Sanskaar again manipulating swara saying her that Sanskaar tried to kill him and he want to give justice to me but we did not know that she will turn her back. So Sahil made plan again enter me in your house" Kavita said crying.

All went nub listening her, Sanskaar just wanted to slap her but Stop himself. Swara went towards her just slapped her.

" Kavita you fall this much low?? " Swara shout on her.

" His father lied to you both, I catched him red handed when he tried to assault one staff and other also complaint about him, that is why we complaint against him" Ram justify himself.

Kavita fall unconscious on ground due to crying. Swara and Sujata immediately run towards her. They sprinkle water on her but she did not open her eyes were Sanskaar standing there " I don't care"

"Sanskaar plz take her to room" Swara request Sanskaar but he remain unaffected.

"Sanskaar plz" swara again requested him. Sanskaar angrily went towards Kavita and pic her in arm and went in the room. Ram called the doctor. Sanskaar went from the room. Doctor come and check Kavita.

" She is pregnant, because of stess she fainted" Doctor informed, making all shock. Doctor went from there, prescribing some medicine.

Swara entered in the room were Kavita sitting on bed taking support of bedpost, tears rolling down from her eyes.

" Plz leave me alone sometime" Kavita did not look towards swara.

" I will send your breakfast" swara said and went from there understanding her situation.

Kavita wiped her tears and took her mobile. She dial Sahil number. He received call after two three rings.

" Sahil when we are going to marry??" Asked Kavita without listening his anything.

" Why are you asking this sudden question?? And first i want to give justice to my dad" Sahil explained.

" I am pregnant" said Kavita without any emotion.

" Are you mad?? How can you do this??" You are joking right. You can't get pregnant" Sahil shout from other side were Kavita closed her eyes in pain.

" What should I do now??" Asked Kavita controlling her tears.

" Abort it" said sahil.
" It's our baby"
" but I don't want now" Kavita cut the call and hide her face in palm and start crying loud.
********
Swara came into the room and looked towards Sanskaar who was lieing on the bed on stomach, working in the laptop were Sanvi sitting on his neck, putting both leg either side of neck while holding his hair, speaking in her own way and her good dada listening her patiently. 

Swara went towards them and sit beside them. Sanskaar did not look towards swara. Sanvi looked towards Swara and again move her gaze towards her dada.

" So Daughter and Father not going to talk to me"  Swara said looking both of them who did not looking at her.

" I should leave her kitchen only??" swara asked.

" I don't know but I just hate her, she spoil our life" Sanskaar said angrily. Sanskaar hold sanvi and turn on back. He sit on the bed taking sanvi in lap. Sanvi stand on his lap wrapping hand around Sanskaar neck. 

" Doll talk to Mumma" Sanskaar kissed sanvi cheeks.

" Mumma" sanvi kissed swara cheeks, swara pulled her cheeks making her giggled.

" I am going to call police and I will make sure she will get wrost punishment and that Sahil now going to face hell" Sanskaar wrapped hand around swara, pulling her in embrace. Swara placed her head on his chest.

" She is pregnant, just doctor told now" swara said.
" What??" Sanskaar got shock.
" I know she did wrong and it can't forgivable but what her baby mistake that baby will also suffer?? But what ever decision you will take I will be with you" swara said placing kiss on his chest.
To be continued..