part 2

vote and comments

Lets start..

Swara adjust her dupta near a neck and hang the bag on her right shoulder. She take sanvi in arm who was wrapped in the cloth and walk outside not before praying infront of god.

She takes taxi and settle herself in back along with sanvi who is playing with her dupta with her tiny finger.

Swara rest her head on a window looking outside feeling wind on her face while closing her eyes as something disturbing her since morning.

"I don't know what kind of feeling is this??? As like something going to be happen something bad" her heart engulfed with the fear.

This is the same feeling which she was feeling that day which her life takes 360 degree turn but again this feeling touch her heart making her past flash infront of the eyes. She try to make her mind fool but she fail to fool her heart who always speak truth.

"No swara... nothing going to happen...relex " she encourage herself holds sanvi more near to heart.

"Ma'am you reach" Driver said breaking her thought which was going between her mind and heart..

"Thank you" swara gave money to the driver and walk towards the hospital taking sanvi in a arm who is sleeping peacefully mother embrace

Swara enter in the room were one men lying lifelessly closing his eyes peacefully as a he don't want see anyone . Some wire attached him along with the oxygen mask.

"Can I take your daughter if you don't mind?? Nurse ask her who was present in the room.

"Yaa sure " swara said giving Sanvi to the nurse carefully so her sleep don't get disturb

"She don't come to us when she awake " nurse said smilingly while looking at sanvi.

"Yaa.. she never go with anyone..." swara said giving a small smile to the nurse.

"You talk to him till then I will come " Nurse said going outside along with sanvi.

Swara sit beside that men while caressing his hair lovingly. She kiss his forehead lovingly while staring him.

"How many days you will sleep like this sahil ?? Plz get up na... you know we have a daughter who six month now. You don't even know that you have a daughter then how can you sleep like this sahil.... plz get up na" swara said cryingly

"You know sahil all are taunting me that I am characterless girl who got pregnant without marriage . How can you sleep peacefully living me in this bad world. " swara said cryingly but he remain unaffect

Swara came here daily and sharing her problem with him hoping that may be he will get up one day . She is crying here daily letting her pain out but She did not lose her hope.

Swara came out from room wiping her tears and walk towards the doctor cabin so she can ask about the sahils heath.

" I don't know were I will get dads report " Sanskaar murmur himself who was come in hospital to collect his dad report.

"I hope report will be ok" he said walking towards reception

"Excuse me where I will get Mr Ram prasad Maheshwari blood report who come yesterday? ?" Sanskaar asked receptionist who was doing other work.

" sir go straight and take left. You will get report counter no 4... I will tell there to take out your report till then you go there " receptionist said professionally giving smile.

"Hmm" Sanskaar said without carrying.

Sanskaar turn to go but his eyes catch something which made him angry. Some past memory come infront his eyes like cycle clone. His fist automatically got tightened.