part 26

Swara opened her eyes and looks towards Sanskaar who was sleeping peacefully hugging her daughter.

" I don't know Sanskaar why my heart saying you are not that person, I saw genuineness in your eyes. Your tears which hurting me but how I can point out finger on Sahil. I don't know who are right or wrong but I have to find it. I can't be like this in my full life. " She got up from the bed and put pillow on Sanvi side. She went towards washroom taking her clothes.

She hurriedly come out after bathing. She filled her forehead with Sindoor and went down were Sujata waiting for her. Swara bend and took blessing from Sujata.

" This is your first first karwachawat" Sujata forward her sargi to Swara. Swara took it from Sujata.

" My Sanskaar slowly start changing in old one and it's just because of you and Sanvi. Thank you Swara" Sujata said emotionally.

" I am also lucky as you and Dad accepted me after knowing also sanvi is Sahil daughter. I never got love from my mom and dad but now I really feeling blessed having you both" Swara eyes got tear.

" You are good hearted person and I know you from earlier how is your nature. It's just your destiny you met with wrong person and about Sanvi she is light of our house. Whenever I see Sanvi I always remember my Sanskaar I don't know why?.  Sanskaar was looking same when he was small. You know many times people asked me he is boy or girl" Sujata laughed remembering old days were Swara gave her small smile.

" Swara you take some rest as you kept fast, I will do kitchen stuff as  I did not kept fast due to Ram. He strictly warn me not to kept fast because of my health " Sujata huffed.

" I have no problem mom" Swara got from the chair.

" I am your mother so listen like a good daughter else I will become mother in law then don't complain me" Sujata acted as like she is angry.

" Ok mom" Swara smiled and lived from there taking her plate which Sujata gave her sari and jewellery.

She come in the room and placed on table. She lied down on bed looking towards Sanskaar.             " I really want to kept fast for Sanskaar from heart. Plz god gave me some hit that I should not battle between heart and mind" she kept hand on Sanskaar hand which he kept on Sanvi.

Swara standing infront of mirror while wearing earing.  Her mobile beeped. She opened the message. It was same photos which was showen on marriage day.
" Why are you kept this photo till now??" Swara  Asked Sahil angrily through msg.
" This is proffe which will help us to give Kavita justice" Sahil replied back.
" Stop it Sahil, first let me find strong profe then we will see" swara msg him back and angry kept phone on dressing table.
"Are you ok??" Swara flinched listening voice of Sanskaar from back.
" Ya" swara turned towards him and smile. Sanskaar took towel and went in the washroom to bath.

Swara again took mobile and scroll down that photo, she closed her eyes as  it's hurting her to see that photo. She took long breath and again looked towards photo.  

"I can't even see her face then how I will find this girl??" She about to close that photo but her eyes catch something. Her hand got sweat.

" No this not possible?? may be this is  coincidence" sweat form on her head. She Hurd door opening sound, she immediately wiped her sweat and put mobile on side. 

Sanskaar come outside wearing towel around his waist. He was wiping hair with another towel. He looked towards swara who was behaving little different.

" Swara" he called her. She got up from the bed and looked towards him. Her eyes got widened. She immediately turned showing him back.

She got flinched, feeling his wet hand around her bare stomach. He pulled her back making her back attached with his bare chest. Her breath got heavier feeling him close. She closed her eyes with shut as he remove her hair from back making it one side. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

" I am your husband and you are right to see me like this" he kissed her earlobe making her Shiver.

Suddenly Sanvi started crying who made them come into sense. Swara immediately got depart from Sanskaar and come towards Sanvi without looking at her. She took Sanvi in arm.
" Ma" Sanvi hide her face in her chest while sobbing. She patted her back to make her calm.
Sanskaar took out his clothes and went in bathroom to change. He come out in his office suite. Sanvi lifted her head and looked towards her dada.

" Da..Da"  she opened her arm so he can take her. Sanskaar immediately took her and kissed her cubby cheeks which made her smile.

" Let's go down to fill our little tummy" Sanskaar tickle her little tummy which made her laugh.

" Sanskaar somthing stuck in your hair" Swara said nervously were she playing with her finger.
" Really??" Sanskaar about to go towards mirror but swara hold his hand.
"I will remove it" swara said.
"Ahh swara, you are removing somthing or removing my hair" Sanskaar moned in little pain.
" Sorry"  Swara apologize nervously.
Evening
Swara sitting infront of mirror getting ready. She is wearing red saree. Her hair tied in bun were white flowers surrounded the bun. She filled her forehead with Sindoor. She put red bindi middle of the eyebrows, tied mangalsutra around her neck.
She looked herself in the mirror, her eyes become puffy and red were tears still flowing through her eyes. She went in washroom and wash her mouth. She come out and put minimal make up to hide her pale face.
" See because of fast how pale you are looking?? And here my son attending meetings. I will not spare him today. " Sujata said angrily as it was 9 pm but still did not return.
" Mom, it's ok. He told na he is coming" Swara lied her as when Swara called her he cut the call.
" You don't take your husband side" Sujata glare angrily.
" Mom can you take Sanvi to sleep with you?? If she get up she will cry unnecessary. I feed her so she will not get up" Swara request her.
" Oh If he will not come in 15min let me know ok" Sujata smiled mischievously and took Sanvi were swara smiled fakely.

Swara sitting on bed waiting for Sanskaar as it was 11pm. She was calling him but every time he was cutting her call which made her more worried. Darkness start surrounding infront of her eyes but still she managed herself.

Door got opened and Sanskaar entered in the room. Swara got relief seeing him. Sanskaar looked towards her and got mesmerized but something he remember. He looked towards angrily and placed his bag on table.

" Sanskaar where are you?? I am calling you and you are cutting my calls" asked swara, her voice sounding low.

" I was busy" Sanskaar said rudely.

" Can't you left massage. How much I was worried?? Now leave it get fresh and plz come on tarace. I have to break my fast" swara said.

" Ohh really You kept fast for me or someone else. I am sure he broke your fast whom you meet?? " Tears rolled down from her eyes.
" So don't need to pretend just eat your dinner" Sanskaar angrily walked in the bathroom. He got fresh and come out changing.

" Swara" He shout and run towards her as she was lieing on the ground unconsciously. He took her in lap and pat her cheeks but did not get response. He picked her in arm and made her lie on bed.  He sprinkle water on her face. She opened her eyes slowly. He  tried to make her drink but she hold his hand.

" Now what swara??" He rolled his eyes angrily.
" I want to perform ritual first else I will no eat anything" swara said stornbonly. He angrily got up from the bed and pic her in arm. He made her stand near the window so she can see the moon. He walked towards table,  picked decorated plate which was having rituals things He came back.

" Now do what ever you want??"  He angrily placed plate in her hand. She took chani from plate and looked towards moon through that. She prayed something in heart and closed the eyes. She moved chanchani towards Sanskaar and opened eyes and looked towards him through that. Sanskaar made her drink water and sweet.

" You sit here, I am bringing your dinner here only" he said rudely and went out. He come with dinner and gave to her. She silently eat her dinner.

" I really want to tell you why I went there but I can't" tear rolled down but she immediately wiped.

To be continued..