part 32

" ohh still angry" Sanskaar hugging swara from back were swara working in the kitchen. Swara did not utter any word but try to free herself.

Sanskaar don't let her go, he nuzzled his face on her neck and start giving small small kisses on nape making her shock. Sanskaar smrink seeing her condition.

"Sanskaar what are you doing?? Just leave me" hardly word come out from swara mouth, she was trying to control her moans.

" I can't leave you and by the way it's my birthday today, instead of getting romantic you are getting angry on me. Boaring wife" Sanskaar made her turn and wrapped hand around her waist and pulled towards him.

" So boring wife of husband, in your birthday you want to keep fast?" Swara rolled her eyes and tried to free herself.

" I will have you in lunch" Sanskaar winked her naughtly and again pulled towards him.

" Just shut up" swara pushed Sanskaar and again got busy in Cooking lunch.

" You only tell me who will say I love you without hugging?? Without hugging how will I pretended her?? She also had to feel na I really love na" Sanskaar walking behind swara like a tail, tring to explain swara who was angry as he hugged her.

" It's only had to say, there was no need of hugging" swara Said angrily and again resume her work.

Sanskaar pinned swara to the fridge and placed lips on her soft lips. He start sucking her lips, he tried to enter in mouth but swara tightly press lips. Sanskaar pinched her waist making her gapes, getting opportunity he entered in her mouth. He broke the kiss getting out of breath.

" You are looks more beautiful in angry mood and bye the way if you don't know how to give kiss then don't worry I know how to get " Sanskaar winked at her and leave swara there making blush.

" Mad" swara smiled and again got busy making lunch. Swara made food and served in plates. She walked in room were daughter and father duo having their fun forgetting others.

" Sanskaar have your lunch" Swara put plate on the table. She walked towards Sanvi and took her from him.

" Ma..ma" Sanvi exclaimed and smiled looking at her mother.

" Now you are remember your Mumma" Swara kissed her cheek were she show her small toothy smile.

Swara sat taking her in lap on couch were Sanskaar also sit beside them. Swara serve lunch on plates were she brought sanvi Carles. Swara pick bowl.

" Shona open your mouth" swara took spoon and take near sanvi mouth. She opened her mouth but imidatly split. She hide her face in her chest.

" No any naughtiness Shona and you will not get what you want" Swara again tried to feed her.

" Mumma makes tasteless food then how will my doll eat??" Sanskaar took sanvi from swara. She immediately start jumping in lap, escaping from her tasteless food.

" Sanskaar don't spoil her" swara forward bowl towards the Sanskaar. He rolled his eyes. Sanskaar open his khir bowl and carefully took khir in spoon so badam kishmish don't come in the spoon.

" My doll eat sweet sweet. Doll opened your mouth like dada" Sanskaar opened his mouth to show her and as usual sanvi open her mouth copping her dada.

" That like my doll" Sanskaar immediately pushed kheer in her mouth, sanvi immediately gulped clapping her hand. She again opened her mouth but this time Sanskaar made her eat Carles. She made face getting different taste. Sanskaar again make her eat kheer.

" You don't want to go home? That idiot Kavita will be waiting for you" swara rolled her eyes. She doesnt want him to go to her but also don't want to ruin his plan.