part 29

Swara got up from the floor listening foot step. She immediately wiped her tears. she turn towards bed and start arranging bedsheets on the bed. Sanskaar closed the door and looked towards swara. He walked towards swara and back hug her.

" Sorry" he dug his face in her neck pulling her more closer towards him were swara got little shuttle.  She remembers his words.

" Sanskaar leave me, there is nothing between us" swara tried to come out from his hug were fresh tears come out from her eyes.

Sanskaar turned her and made her look towards him. He got hurt seeing her tears. He wiped her tears and placed soft kisses on her eyes.

" When I gave my soul to touch you that time only I belong to you. Now no one have any right to touch me not even my past. I belong to you only you" he peck her lips and again look in her eyes to ensure her. He was so soft that swara heart melting with his word.

" Then why you say that??" Again fresh tears rolled down from her eyes, she was hurt and it clearly visible on her voice.

" Kavita now only recovered and I don't want to take her any stress"  Sanskaar whipped her tears.

" Don't say that again I and my Shona nothing to you. Whenever I start thinking I will get my happiness, it always run away from me. I am scare. I don't want to lost you" She hugged him and cried hiding her face in his chest.

" You and our doll always be mine and this time your happiness never go away from you. This time other will lost thier happiness who taken our happiness. Now Kavita also come back, now everything will be ok" Sanskaar hugged her more tightly.

" I am sorry for accusing you unnecessarily  for Kavita state. You always told truth but I never believe on you" swara bow her head in guilty.

" There is no place for past, we will take only good memories from past not bad one" he smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly.

" I also don't want to remember my past" she tightly hug him, putting head on his chest. Taking deep relaxing breath.

" I have to prepare lunch and don't know how much sanvi irritated mom" swara broke the hug and about to go but Sanskaar pulled her back and hug her from back.

" Sanvi is granddaughter of my mom as per that she can irritated mom and there is lot of time for lunch so why can't we utilise it" before swara can understand Sanskaar pic her in arm.

" Sanskaar what are you doing??" Swara asked him confusingly. Sanskaar placed swara on bed without uttering any word smilingly in mind thinking her wife low IQ. Sanskaar winked her start opening his shirt button making her widen her eyes.

" Sanskaar no plz I have lots of work in kitchen"  she said without looking at him. swara face flushed with redness. She about to get up from bed but Sanskaar come upon her smrinking.

" I missed my morning session and this your red cheeks" swara closed her eyes feeling shy as she no dare to look in his eyes. Soon there clothes scattered over the ground.

" Sanskaar plz Stop now, see the time. What mon will think about me" swara pushed Sanskaar and sat on bed covering herself in bedsheet.

" She will think her son specifying her daughter in law" Sanskaar pulled swara which made her fall on his chest and encircled his around her waist.

" Sanskaar leave me, I have to bath" swara got shy. Sanskaar tug her hair behind the hair.

" Lets bath together. Save time save water" Sanskaar said making swara eyes widened.

" You will waste my time' swara immediately pushed Sanskaar, grabbed her clothes and run in the bathroom as she knows how much he will save her time.

Sanskaar smiled seeing her. He lied down putting both hand under his head. He think something were smrink present on his face.

Swara hurriedly come out wearing sari, she went towards the dressing table. She comb her hair leaving free as water falling from hair. She filled hairline. Soon two hand wrapped around her waist but she pushed him.

" No Sanskaar, first bath" swara smiled and rolled her eyes, she walked towards cupboard. She removed his clothes and put in his hand.

" Unromantic wife" Sanskaar rolled his eyes and made face were swara looked towards him unbelievable.

" You are unbelievable" swara said were blushed. She about to go but Sanskaar hold her hand and pulled towards him.

" First kiss me then go" he smrink
" Sanskaar let me go, I am already getting late" swara tried to free her hand but Sanskaar shook his head. Swara stopped try to free herself.

" Closed your eyes" swara said. Sanskaar got happy and closed his eyes. Swara stand on her toe and went closed to him  leaving hot breath on his lips. Swara peck his lips and run from there.

" This is not fair wifey you will regret" Sanskaar said loudly but swara run from there laughingly.

Swara working in the kitchen were Sujata holding sanvi who was messing Sujata hair pulling them out. Kavita entered in the kitchen giving smile to Sujata.

" Kavita why you are come here? You should take rest" Sujata said holding Sanvi had who was holding her ear.

" No mom, I am getting boar that is why I here to help you" Kavita smiled. Swara did not react anything. She just ignore her.

"My gudiya (doll) leave my ear" Sujata said trying to free her ear from her small fist. Swara went towards Sujata and tried to free her ear from her naughty daughter but Sujata stopped her being lovely dadi.

" Mom you and your son spoiler her so much and she became too stornbone" Swara shook her head.

" She is my good gudiya (doll) right?? she kissed sanvi cheeks were she kissed her back.

" Da..Da" shout Sanvi as soon as she saw Sanskaar entering in the kitchen. She spreads her small hand to go to him. Sanskaar come to Sujata, she immediately jumped on Sanskaar wrapping her small hand around his neck. She kissed his cheeks were he did same.

" Kavita why are you here??" Asked Sanskaar looking towards her. Sanvi looked towards both on them.

" Da.. Da" she hold his cheeks in palm and made him look towards him. Kavita gave her reason.

" You should rest.." Sanskaar about to talk more but sanvi put hand on his lips calling " Dada"

" Baba.... I am only your Dada. I will not look anyone don't get jealous" Sanskaar smiled seeing her possessiveness. He playfully pushing her head with his head making her laugh. Swara looked towards them and smile.

Sanskaar went towards swara and stand beside her. Sanvi bend and hold her pallu and start pulling.

" Shona What are you doing? Mumma have work na. You and your "

Kavita and Sanskaar sitting in room.
" I think I should go from here??" Kavita said playing with her finger.

" What happened Kavita??" Asked sankaar taking her hand in his.

" You are happy with your family I mean you love your daughter so much and I don't want misunderstanding between you two" tears rolled down from her eyes.

"No Kavita don't think like that.  Sanvi just attached to me. I got you from after two years and I don't want to loose you again" Sanskaar said emotionally.

" And Swara??" Asked Kavita.
" I will think about her" Sanskaar said.
To be continued...

I will update after completing Just because of you and entangled relationship

My unwanted wife 2 Just check my profile