Part 21

The night following the party, Mukti asked everyone to stay at there place as next day they are going to Chandigarh for Rakhi celebration. Everyone agreed except Senior Murthys because the other half of Murthy family is also coming tomorrow from Mangalore. So they all decided to meet at the terrace after freshening up... 

At terrace

When Mukti came, She saw Abhimanyu was sitting in a corner grumpily and Nandini is teasing him...Aliya and Dhruv on the other side running behind each other...More specifically Aliya was running with Dhruv's phone and he's running behind her. And well her Bhai was just sitting with CaVya. 

Mu- Guys wth is happening ? Aplog to apne main hi busy ho...Come here...

D- Ree Muks we were waiting for you and drinks...

Mu- Shut up D...No drinks for today. We've flight tomorrow...Hangover k saath nei jana...

C- Ree bheem soft drink to milega na?

N- Chal Memboaky...We'll bring it from kitchen...

In kitchen

Mu- Why your brother is sulking?

N rolling her eyes- Everyone's coming from Mangalore na! That's why...

Mu- Haynii...Tera wo hot AB bhi ane wala hain keya?

N- Shut up bitch...Bhai hain woh mere...

Mu- Par hottt to hain...uff..

N-Murthys are born hot you know...and runs with bottles

Mu- Bitchhhhh...

And both reach the terrace.... 

Mu- So guys what's up? We're not gonna be here for 1 week...Keya plan hain tumlogo ka?

N- Chilling....And lots of family time...

M- You to aise bhi always chill...teasing her...

N- shut up...

Mu- Uff you both...quite...Tumlog bolo...

Na- Showwwsssssss...Ufff subha subha...

D- Mera workshop hain...Dance workshop...Ek bohut accha contemporary dancer ane wala hain....I'm really excited...

A- No plans..with a sad smile which no one noticed...

[Writer Note- Guess the reason of Aliya's sadness?]

C- Why you all are looking at me...? Main bhi shows hi karunga na! Navya ko to Rakhi nei bandsakta na!, says Cabir jokingly

Na- Cabirrrrr...Showing him eyes

C- Accha sorry...

N- Koi baat nei Cabi...Tum mujhe Rakhi band dena...

M and C shouts together- Really??????

N- Cabi ka to I understand...But why are you shouting?

M- ree woh tmahara crush nei tha?

N- Shut up Mickey...I'm his fan...RJ Bira's fan...

C- Jo pura india hain...

N- Yes...He's not my crush...So he can be my brother...

A- Umm Cabir...You can tie me Rakhi too...Woh my brother he lives abroad...So I mean if you want....