Part 13

Next Morning

3 boys were sleeping on the stomach...Yes they are none other than our boys...Cabir, Manik and Dhruv...Then Manik phone rings...

M- Hellooo

Phone- Good Morning my baby...Rise and Shine...

M- No not morning....Tell the sun to rise later... (Grumpily)

Phone- Alee mela baccha...Wake up now ....It's 4.30 am...

M- Whattttt? Mumma pehle bolna tha na! I'm so late...I've practice at 5.00 am...Oh god... and he wakes up...

(Who thought it's Manik's girlfriend? Tell honestly haan!)

Ny- Accha baba Now go otherwise you'll be really late...And have breakfast on time...

M- Okay Mother India...

Ny-Badmash...Ja abb..

M- Yesssh Mumma...Oh I forgot to with you.... Good Morning beautiful...Bye Bye...

Ny- Byeee... and laughs at her naughty son...

So after whole day practicing Manik came back to his room and decided to check his instagram...And what he saw was enough to make his blood boil...

And what he saw was enough to make his blood boil

And then he saw another post...

He immediately calls his kiddo

He immediately calls his kiddo...But to his bad luck someone else received the call...

(Writers POV- Now you tell me the luck is good or bad?😉😉 )

M- Kiddo what's wrong with you? Why are you out so late at night? Or woh bike? You again went to that racing place? Kiddo I told you na to be careful? Keya karti hain yer tu...Mom Dad must be so worried...or main bhi waha nehi hu...On top of that you took that "Musibat Ki Dukaan" with you...Don't you know she always land herself on trouble?...Abhi kaha hain? How could he let you both out so late? Why aren't you speaking damnit? Leave it...I'll call abhi only...