Part 6

After Party

At Malhotra Mansion

Ro- Shrikant wth is this? This sudden announcement and all?

An- Exactly...Who is he? Why you have declared him as your son?

(Rohit Murthy as Ro and Anita Murthy as An)

Mu- Because Aunty He's my Bhai...

An- Mukti what are you saying beta? You know na you don't have one...

Mu (Crying)- But He's my Bhai...

M- Shhuus Kiddo...Elders are talking...

Ro- Shrikant why are you quiet?

Ab- Papa leave it na...

Sh & Ny (Together)- We've adopted him...

An- What? I mean why? And you just can't adopt him...

Mu- Why can't they haan? Mamma is saying na...Now he's my Bhai...

M- Kiddo...Quiet...

Mu- But Bhai...

M- Let Mom Dad talk...

An- Mukti beta don't get offended...I am just asking because He is looks almost Abhi's age...You just cannot adopt someone at this age...

Sh- But I can... I can take the world upside down for my Princess's wish...

Ny- All she wanted an elder brother...All her life she prayed for this...I saw her crying every time she saw other siblings bond...But I couldn't give her that...

Ab- But she never told me....

Sh- No one knew except us...She never told anyone...And now I didn't wanted to hurt her anymore...So here is Manik...My Son...And Princess's Bhai...

Ro- But we know nothing about him...How can you suddenly...!

An- Yeah...We don't know where he's from..And his identity and all...

Mu- Why are you guys talking about past? Let it be na...I wanna know nothing...

Ny- We know about him...His is from here...Malhotra family and his identity is Manik Shrikant Malhotra...

(Manik smiles with moist eyes)

An- See Nyonika don't get us wrong...We are family...That's why we're just concern...

Sh- It's okay...I'll tell you...

(Flashback)

Sh saying- It was almost six months back, My car broke down at a busy road...So I called Uber...But it was standing opposite and I had to cross the road...But there was a rush...And I can never cross a road properly...I was talking to a client and crossing road...A truck was coming toward me and I didn't noticed... The truck was about to hit me but then a guy came and saved me...I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't that guy...But when I saw him for the first time I felt different kind of connection... That worry on his face as if I was his own....I thanked him and He said it was his responsibility...I then asked his name...And he was Manik...Then he helped me crossing the road and left...That night I couldn't sleep...I was thinking how would it be if he was someone close to me...If he was my family...my son... I don't know why I wanted to know about him,his family,his whereabouts... I thought a lot about this...And then I used my sources and found out that he lives in St.Catherine Orphanage... I was shocked at first...Then I thought he might works there or something..I went to the orphanage...The mother knew me as Malhotra Industries sends funds for them every year...So she let me know all the information about Manik...He was 2 days old when they found him...They found him near a car and all the people in that car died in that accident...From then he lives there... After getting all the information I got more curious about him...I sent Spys behind him and they gave me all the information about him...After someday I went to meet him in his café where he sings...I tried to talk to him about how I wanted him to be a part of my family...But he denied everytime...I told him about Princess's wish... First he thought it might be some immaturity...I tried convincing him...From past 5 months I went to meet him everyday after office to convince him to be my son...But not even once he agreed...I knew he too wanted a family...But he was not ready to lose another...And then yesterday I went to orphanage with Nyonika....