Part 20

"What do you mean by you got what you wanted? Or itni raat ko what are you doing here? Mickey tum na sudhar jao...Why did you read it? " says Nandini turning of her laptop...

"Itne sare questions main se what should I answer first? "

Nandini glares at him...

"Re don't scare me... Last se hi bolta hu...So I read that because warna you won't let me read your "CRAP"...Matlab what actually is an art & you call crap...Secondly main kabhi bhi nehi sudharne wala hu...Ase hi jelha padhega mujhe madame...Life time ke liye....", and winks at her...

Nandini rolls her eyes and ask again, " why are you here at this hour?"

"oh yeah... Tum na Nona bas distract karti ho...Actually ek bohot acchi news hain..."

"what news? "

"See this...", Manik shows her the email on his phone....

"oh my god, Oh my god...When did you get it? Did you call back? what did he said? What have you guys talk? chup kiyu hain? bol na..."

"Shanth baba...Wo I got the mail & i didn't know what to do...To i came here....", making a puppy face...

"Aww Mickey kina cute hain tu...", pulling his cheek

"Eyy I'm not cute", glaring her

"hain tu...Accha sun...It's almost 4 AM...Abhi call karna hain?"

"I don't know yer...Inappropriate time nei hain? "

"Wo to hain...But even he mailed at 3/3.30 na! So at least try kar....If he picks up then it's okay...If he doesn't to badme karna...okay? ", And without waiting for his answer she dialed the number & put the phone on speaker...

Ringing... Ringing....

"Hello...Palash here...Who's this? ", the person's speaks...

"Hello,hey...It's Manik this side...", Manik said nervously...

"Manik? Is this the YouTube guy? "

"Yes... I got your email...so..."

"Ohh man....! You've such a nice voice... Honestly I didn't expected your reply this soon...."

"Actually I'm sorry for calling you in this inappropriate time...Actually it's my birthday so i was with my family for a small late night celebration & I saw your mail late... I hope you don't mind", Manik apologies as it wasn't the exact time for a professional call...

"ohh that's completely fine...Happy birthday bro...You know what I've an amazing idea...Can you meet me? "

Manik didn't know what to say...He looks at Nandini who indicates him to ask when....

"Meet? as in now?

"If that's not a problem... I'm in my studio right now... Come here if you can.."

Though Manik find it extremely weird but he said, "Umm...Not a problem... Will you mind if I tag someone along? Actually I'm with someone right now so.... "

Nandini's eyes went bigger... She was nodding her head in no...

"Oh no bro.. Not a problem...I'll message you the address...See you then... ", Palash replied

"Yeah see you", and cut the call....