Part 23

Realllly realllly sorry for posting so late...But it's better late than ever...No? Honestly from past few days I couldn't even read any stories...My mind was full of stories and plots...And I was feeling like the concept in my mind is better than the stories I'm reading...😜 So please bare with me for few days....I'll be back on track very soon...So let's start....

Everything was going well... A month passed by... Manik completed his song shoot... Meanwhile he & Scarlett became good friends...But unfortunately due to work pressure he couldn't meet the gang after that night...Only Mukti could spend sometime with him because she would wait for him till midnights not only Mukti, whole Malhotras used to be up till late night...Because Nyonika couldn't be peace without having her son at home & Shrikant couldn't sleep without his wifey...

So today was the last day of Manik's recording & shoot...He was going back home while browsing Instagram... & something caught his attention...But he let it be thinking it might be some friend or cousin he don't know...So he went home...

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik entered home & starts shouting

M- Mom Mom...I'm home

Nyonika coming to hall

Ny- Ree sun raised from which direction today haan! My dear son is home at this time...!

M- Woh keya haina everything wrapped up early & they're gonna party but I thought that I'm not spending enough time with you all so why not come home early & spend some time with my mummabear...I did right na? asked cutely

Ny- well my babybear can never be wrong...

M- Accha where's kiddo? Is she home?

Ny- Yepp..She's in her room...First you go & freshen up...fir usee lekar come downstairs... fast fast

M- Okay!

Manik after freshening up went to Mukti's room...He was about to enter when he heard her talking to someone on phone...He could hear only one side of conversation

Mu- Baby You please relax...Yeah even I'm not understanding why she did that...Yeah I saw that... Nehi mujhe kuch nei bola...No Manyu, she didn't met me in last week...she's not picking up my calls now...You don't react impulsively... Yeah I'll talk to her... Why would I support her in this? No I won't.. I don't like him.. yeah...please control...

Then she saw Manik entering her room...

Mu- accha I'll call you later..haan bye....

Cuts the call

Mu- Bhai app?

M- Abhimanyu se baat karrahi thi?

Mu- haan woh

M- Is there any problem?

Mu- Umm woh he was disturbed

M- Kuch hua hain? wait I'll talk to him

Mu- No bhai don't... Not now....Let him be alone sometime

M- but...can you tell me what happened?

Mu- see this

M- yeah I saw this

M- yeah I saw this...Who's he? koi cousin ya any friend whom I don't know?

Mu- It's her ex...

M- what?

Mu- Yes...That's why Manyu was angry...They were kinda in a toxic relationship...

M- Why the hell is she wishing him? Ye ladki pagal ho gayi hain... I have told your earlier also na! She's mad....

Mu- I don't know what to do with her... How to stop her...Abhimanyu has stopped talking with her...I don't know bhai...You talk to her na bhai...Apki Nona toh apki baat manegi na...!

M- I don't know...

Getting angry Manik left for him room...He didn't know why he was getting this my angry maybe because she was his bestfriend... Without thinking he left for Murthy mansion and sneak to his Nona's room like he always does...

N- Hey...you here?

M- What's wrong with you Murthy? Wtf are you doing?

N- What have I done? though she knew what he was talking about...But for her she didn't do any wrong..

M- You really want me to say what wrong you did? Like really? How could you patch up with that jerk? Have you lost your mind somewhere? Though Manik didn't wanted to talk to Nandini like this but this time it's his bro Abhi...In this few months, Abhi become a very special person in Manik's life...And Manik could do anything but see his loves ones hurt...

N- He's not a jerk...

M- Really? after all this you wanna say he is not a jerk? Are you stupid? You know what stop it...Just break up with him

N- What?

M- What what? I said breakup with him...You can't be with him...

N- And why do you think I'll do what you say? Why would I listen to you? Did I said anything when you're dating that Scarlet?

M- Dating scarlet? What?

N- Haan...Bhai dating Mukti, Cabir dating Navya...Did I said anything? Nehi naa...Because it's your life...Now it's my life and my decision...

Now Manik loses his control

M- I'm not fucking dating her...

N- What?

M- yes...I'm not dating her but someone else...

N- Who?

M- None of your business...That's my life...My decision....Bye...

And he left...While leaving he bang with someone...And that's Abhimanyu...

M- Bro are you okay?

Giving a painful smile Ab- Doesn't matter...I think it's time we should talk to everyone about THAT...

M- You're right...Waise bhi everyone's doing what they want as it's their life, their decision...So now I'll do What I want...I'll talk to dad to be home tomorrow...You be there with everyone...We'll say it's together...

Ab- Cool enough...See you...

M- Yeaah see you!

And He left...

Did you like today's part?

What do you think about AryaDini?

Manik-Nandini confrontation?

Who's Manik dating? Any guess?

Will Nandini breakup with Aryaman?

Guess what AbhiNik wanna talk about?

#RF ❤