Part 12

Guys I'm really sick...I'm suffering from high fever since last a week...Just pray ki corona na ho...I'm really tensed...But still couldn't stopped myself from posting new updates...But you guys are now showing interest...I'm not getting much votes and comments...It's really disheartening... 

So here goes the update....

After some time Manik reaches home and sees Nyonika waiting for him...

M- Mom...Why are you still here? Sona nehi hain?

Ny- How could I sleep when my dearest son isn't home...?

M- Awwe Mumma...Kitne cute ho app...Wo I went to drop Nona that's why I got a little late...

Ny- So how's my pari?

M- As always irritating...

Ny- Accha? To why are you always with her?

M- Ree Mumma bestfriend hain...Rehna padta hain...You know I've no choice...

Ny- Accha! Like that? Holding his ears...rehna padta hain..! Irritating hain!

M- Ahhaa Mom chodooo...It's huring....Ahhh...Accha she's fine...Just project main busy hain...

Ny- Leaving his ears...Ohh room arrest again? Then how come she was with you?

M- Nah...Mom you're underestimating Manik Malhotra's charm...

"Oye Manik Malhotra"- From behind

M- Dad...! Even you're awake? Sote kiyu nehi ho app log...!

Sh- Khotey...Because of you only...My wife is here waiting for her beloved son...Main kaisa soun?

Ny- Shriiii ...Showing him eyes...

Sh- Ree what...I'm saying the truth only...

M- Uff Dad mera Mom ke bina apka keya hota...!

Sh- Keya hota! Koi or hota tera Mom...With a Mischievous wink...

Ny- Achha! Faking anger...

Sh- Or nehi to keya!

Ny- Thik hain even I'll find someone Handsome for me...

M- Haan mujhe bhi koi handsome Dad mil jata... says mischievously

Sh- You don't find me handsome?

Ny- Have you ever seen yourself in mirror ever?

Sh- Ofcourse...Handsome na?

Ny- NOOOh...

M- Ufff Mom Dad ufff kitna fight karte ho ap log...You guys continue...I've a flight tomorrow...I'm gonna crash now...

Sh- Haa to ja naa...

M- Jar aha hu na....Rolling his eyes turns his face to Nyonika...Mom Kiddo so gayi?

Ny- haan maybe...She went to her room after coming back...

M- Okay...I'll check...Good Night...

Shri-Nyo- Gooood Nighttttt....

Manik went to Mukti's room but couldn't find her...He search in the garden, Terrence but she was nowhere...Then he went to his room and saw her sitting on his couch with a guitar...