"Well...He was really wise,and kind to others. He taught me many things and supported me as much as he could. I think...No. I know you would have loved him." He smiles at her. She smiles back as they stop in front of the academy.

"I already do." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She walks up the stairs and heads towards the classroom. Once she opens it, everyone's gazes soon fall on her. Then suddenly everyone's faces brighten.

"sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life" She smiles at the Adults.

"Ahmya!" They yell as Denki hugs her and cries. Ahmyas face holds panic as the jounins chuckle at her state.

"W-Why are you all freaking out? I only broke my arm." She sweatdropps.

"You just left during the end of the exam after getting the bell and then everyone started to worry cause you weren't there, and then you lied to shino-sensei and Iruka-Sensei about your arm being fine, and then-"

"Denki. your rambling. I'm fine, The same could have happened to you all if my dad was actually trying." theres a slight silence before shouts of confusion are heard.

"How was he not trying?!" Iwabe exclaims.

"He was purposely going harder on me than all of you. He knows how I fight and knows what I can and can't take. For example: A broken arm. I dont think he planned on breaking it but I did, so yeah..Also Theres no way he was trying. For goodness sake he wasn't the hokage for no reason. You guys should respect him more,When I say you guys I mainly mean you dobe" She smirks at his irritated expression.

"Shut it! I'm not the one who broke an arm teme!"

"I'm not the one who almost shit their pants" she retorts a everyone watches them bicker silently, once the two realize everyone was watching they stop. Or at least Ahmya does. she soon grows annoyed and raises her hand.

"Shinra tensei!" Boruto goes flying towards sarada who catches him.

"Hah! I can still beat you even when I'm crippled!" 

"all right enough!" shino-sensei yells

"we were just about to assign the teams." She nods and lines up along with 

"now for the final six teams. Inoichi, Cho-Cho,Shikadai. Team 10!" the three groan and leave.

"Hey wait. theres four of us." Ahmya points out.

"yes well. Due to the UN even number, you will be the only four person team"

"Your seriously putting me with the dobe?" she deadpans.

"Deal with it teme. Its not like I like it either."

"quiet you two. your team will be team 3"

"Oh? not team 7?" mitsuki asks.

"And I will be your leader!"

"Konohamaru-Onii-Chan?" Boruto deadpans.

"Will you just start calling me "Sensei"? C'mon!"

"Great. Another dobe." Ahmya says as Sarada resists the urge to nod.

"OI oi! Dont think that just because you broke your arm that I wont slap you across your head!"

"Hai. Hai. Sensei" She mocks

Sarada then begins explaining how her and boruto dont work well together as boruto agrees.