Chapter 5

Jenny and Beth found themselves in a strange scenario. Looking around they found themselves on a dusty planet with a laser blaster fight happening in front of them between a group of purple astronauts in metal spacesuits and armour wearing aliens. Behind the astronauts stood a massive black space ship which pulled their attention. As they walked in and looked around they heard strange distorted crying noises, they followed the cries and saw three of the aliens in a room standing over glowing baskets. When they took a step closer a loud bang was heard and everything went black for a moment before they sat up in bed from shock and covered their faces to ignore the light coming from the open door in their shared room.

Beth: Aye what the fuck?!

Jenny: Put that light out before I put you out man!

Jason: Girls, its ten A.M and I have a job for yall.

Beth: Well do it if youre holding coffee in this moment.

Jason: Way ahead of you. Drink up.

After finally adjusting to the light they saw Jason holding two still steaming mugs of coffee just waiting to give them the energy for the day.

Beth: You win this round old man.

Jenny: So whats the job?

Jason sat down after passing the drinks to them.

Jason: As much as I enjoy the name change and heading up in the ranks we arent doing enough fast enough. We need help.

Beth: So we going recruiting?

Jason: Uhhh. Not exactly. A member mentioned they saw you visiting a popular club.. Juniors. Alot. Apparently you three are good friends?

Jenny: Oh I see where this is going. You want us to sweet talk him into partnering with the reapers?

Jason: You catch on quick.

Jenny: Look Jason we-

Beth: Well do it.

Jason: Good to hear. Drink, eat, get dressed and get to it. Ill let you do your thing, I got more work for the others while you negotiate.

Beth: Later boss man.

Jenny: See ya.

After Jason left the room the girls finished their coffee and got up or tried to at least.

Beth: Oh fuck me!

Jenny: Why does everything hurt!?

Beth: Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit.

Jenny: Regret taking the job now?

Beth: Oh fuck off Uhhhhh

Jenny: What bitch?

Beth: ...You were dreaming about Ashton last night werent you?

Jenny: What makes you say that?

Beth: One of your Ashtons on your boxers is really sweaty.

Looking down Jenny saw what she meant and turned away. Before grabbing some clothes and heading out to the shower room.

Beth: Fucking idiot Now I gotta get up oh god.

After an eternity of struggling to get up followed by a shower and breakfast Beth and Jenny managed to get to the church with a bit of trouble known as stairs and got into the new car gifted to them by Jason. They made their way downtown, driving fast to beat traffic they made it to Juniors club.

Jenny: God.. What do you think hell say?

Beth: We were gone for like, two months. I think the man deserves to say what he wants. Just prepare to feel like a brat that got caught taking a shit in a cake.