Chapter 7

In Nu Kuoh a cloaked group of about nine figures are headed into an alley way trying not to gather any attention to themselves, especially when they stop to open a secret passage in a wall into another alley way which was brighter and looked more like a market area with shops than the alley ways they are used to. The figures walked around looking at names put above stalls and shops looking for a specific name until they stopped at Dragons breath brew, a very popular bar in the world they are currently in. The moment they walked in they saw humans enjoying enchanted drinks with cheery music playing from nowhere, witches. The witches noticed them and all had a sour look before finishing their drinks and start leaving ignoring a small voice.

???: Wait, wait you dont have to leave! Oh Hecate help me.

The voice belonged to a slender woman with hair resembling the feathers of a raven, she turned to the visitors that ruined the mood and glared at them.

???: Damn you Gremorys, nothing but a jinx. What do you want?

The figures removed their hoods revealing Sirzechs Lucifer, Rias Gremory and her peerage of Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Issei, Asia, Xenovia and Rossweisse. The woman put down her tray of drinks she was delivering before they devils ruined the evening.

Sirzechs: We need information Vivian.

Vivian: Thats miss Valentine to you Gremory, after what you did we are not friends.

Issei: Hey, look-

Sirzechs: Not now Issei. Ahem, miss Valentine I am willing to pay.

Vivian: Tch, you must be desperate to come looking for me in the witches realm. Knowing everyone here will jump at the chance to beat you down in order to save their fellow witch.

Rias: We are well aware that we are at a disadvantage.

Vivian: At least youre aware of that. Now what do you want? What information?

Sirzechs: We need help taking down a human gang-

Vivian: I cant help. Go away.

Sirzechs: Viv- Miss Valentine, you have to understand-

Vivian: No I understand, now you understand this. Witches prefer not getting on the humans bad side, you may think they are weak, harmless. Slave rodents but we know better. They are dangerous and a threat to us so its better to be on their side. They are immune to magic, they think in ways you cannot, they LOOK like us, like you! We remember how once they managed to nearly wipe us all extinct because we saw them how you see them.

Sirzechs: Well we arent you, we aren't cowards.

Vivian: No, you are just plain stupid. I will not help you Gremory.

Sirzechs: Thats Lucifer to you.

Vivian: You are no Morningstar. Now get out.

Asia: Uhm I.. Uhm

Vivian: Yes child?

Asia: D-do you know someone who could help us?

Vivian: A good question for this situation, yes I do.

Sirzechs: Who?

Vivian: Oh Sirzechs, this bit of information will cost you and I mean REALLY cost you.

Sirzechs: Im on the alpha council, Im sure I can get whatever your strange brews need.

Vivian: Well where do I start? A kilogram of griffon and phoenix feathers, each in separate kilogram heavy bags. An umbra dragon egg. Scales from Ophis-

Sirzechs: What?!

Vivian: I thought this would be easy oh great alpha leader. Maybe the issue isnt as dire as you thought if some scales is a little too much.