Chapter 2

Last time on The downtown Reapers:

Zeuticus: Bethany Simmons and Jennifer Heniway-

Beth and Jenny: Uuuuuughhh

Zeuticus: You two are expelled from Unitian Academy for harming your fellow students and unorderly conduct.

Beth and Jenny: What?!

Aizawa: You cant be serious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All might: We most certainly are. We have tried so hard to make you into proper heroes but you show no potential for such a life. In fact you do the opposite, you act as villains.

Jenny: The fuck you mean you try? You spend all your time avoiding us, the only one that gives a damn about us is Aizawa.

Hanzo: Enough with your excuses, the decision has been made. Miss Goodwitch please take them to the rooms they have been staying in so they can pack their belongings-

Aizawa: This is bullshit.

All might: I understand you care for these girls but we need you to prepare real heroes of the future.

Aizawa: And how would you know a real hero? One of those so called heroes cares more about looking up a girls skirt than doing push ups. Or being heroic at all. These girls train and work hard to-

All might: Enough Eraser head. We need the world to know we house heroes not villains.

Aizawa: .. Then I quit.

This statement shocked everyone especially Beth and Jenny, they never thought he would give up a chance to raise proper heroes.

Ozpin: What? You cant.

Aizawa: I can and I will. I came here to prepare real heroes, to show them the real world but you constantly make me baby them and you send me these selfish children that grew up with silver spoons. If I cant do my work right then I wont do it at all. Im done here.

And like that they all watched him leave followed by Glynda who took the children to their room to pack.

Beth: Mom and dad are gonna be so pissed.

Jenny: Same here, but Im sure it wont be too bad. Right?

Beth: Maybe.. Well, this is me. See you in a bit.

Jenny: Right To room three two four, Much!

Rolling her eyes Glynda walked to the room while Beth entered hers to grab her bags and start packing starting with her clothes then her accessories and smuggling anything that wasnt nailed to the floor or too big to fit in her bag. She put her school uniform under the mattress just as a small Fuck you to the school and hid some small shellfish in the curtain railing before leaving the room. Shouldering her bag she walked to the bullhead docking station where she saw Jenny.

Jenny: Hey B. Looks like were going home.

Beth: Why are you sad? You hate this place.

Jenny: Wanted to make sure youre not sad by yourself.

Beth: Im not sad, this place wasnt meant for us anyway.

???: Completely agree.

The new voice surprised the two and even more so when they saw Aizawa with bags of his own as well as his signature sleeping bag.

Beth: Mister Aizawa? I thought you were kidding about quitting.

Jenny: Is it because of us?

Aizawa: Nah, I was planning on quitting whether you were expelled or not. I meant what I said about those idiots Heroes used to be all about helping the people that cant help themselves and doing what needed to be done. Now its all abut looking pretty and for who? Everyone they want to impress has powers of their own so dont really need saving. All I can really do now is work at a donut shop or something.