Chapter 10

Deep in a large forest far away from any civilization there are two figures standing near a large heap of grass covered dirt. With the figures was a large object covered in simple fabric. The two figures each put a flower near the heap and took a step back before looking up revealing them to be Beth and Jenny. They pulled out umbrellas as it began to rain before they finally spoke.

Jenny: H-hey professor Aizawa. Been a while huh? Uhm. Sorry we were gone so long we were kinda busy but we never forgot you.

Beth: As if we can forget the closest person to a parent we ever had.

Jenny: Yeah. We miss you. Sir

A moment of silence filled the area as they were out of words before Beth remembered the cloth covered object.

Beth: Oh! We got you a present. We had it specially made for you sir.

The two girls removed the cloth to reveal a small statue like tomb stone. The tomb stone had a wide base compared to its upper statue, on the base were words made of solid gold talking about Aizawas feats, titles as teacher and even father and more, the statue was of Aizawa in his hero outfit with gold details in a crouching position as if looking over something or somewhere. It took some time but they finally managed to place it in a way they felt really honored their teacher.

Beth: We really hope you like it.

Jenny: The golds real so it wont wash away in the rain like paint and the whole things made of obsidian. It cost a lot but wed spend all we have for you teach. Wed sell more than a kidney if it meant having you back though

Beth: But youre not coming back. Are you? No clone, no alternate dimension version of you, no revival. This is the real world.. and youre gone. Forever.

The reality of his death finally hitting not just Beth but Jenny as well caused them to nearly collapse but they could do nothing about the tears that fell. They didnt move from their spots for what felt like hours until they heard the engines of multiple vehicles approaching them. Looking at each other in confusion they faced the direction the engines are coming from to see motorcycles and cars driving towards them. The motorcycles drove at high speeds at them but moved around them before hitting them followed by more that ended up circling them. In the distance an expensive looking car slowly approached them and stopped a few feet away. A young man suddenly got out revealing a smile that seemed to be made of arrogance.

Another person followed behind the young man with an umbrella as they walked to the girls. The person was much taller and better built than the arrogant one and even had a few weapons to help with any intimidation.

Beth: Who the hell are you?

Tall man: Forgive me, this is master.. James. Son of Master Yuki Li, leader of the Shanks gang.

The tall man said that with a bow before standing straight up again much to the annoyance to James.

James: Ugh, enough Shin. Now, you two where is your boss? I want to talk to him about the two members he has that cant seem to die.

Jenny looked at Beth and vice versa before they turned back to the statue of Aizawa.

Jenny: Look man, right nows not a good time. Just leave a number or something and well get back to you.

James: You dare-! Do you have any idea who I am?!

Beth: Dead in a ditch is what you will be if you dont leave.

James: Thats it! Youre de-

He was suddenly interrupted by the man named Shin who moved in front of James and apologised.