Chapter 3

It had been a month since the expulsion and our two future gangsters were in an alley looking through a dumpster for food. The month has been hard on them denying any help from junior, having no money and nowhere to stay, they resorted to robbing random people and considered it a step in their gangster futures. Even with all the bad luck theyve had they manage to keep their chipper attitudes.. and fowl mouths.

Jenny: Shit.. Shit.. liquid shit.. solid shit. Fake shit.. Ew, real shit. Holy shit!

Beth: Food?!

Jenny: Better! Ashtons playing in new Kuoh today. We gotta go.

Beth: Bitch shut the fuck up about your pretty boy.

Jenny: Ha! You admit hes MY pretty boy.

Beth: Well your pretty boys picky, he denied Aspen.

Jenny: Can you blame him? Who wants to be in the spot light with someone whose name sounds like ass pen?

Beth: The same who would date someone thats worn the same clothes for a month.

Jenny: Look whos talking, you in the same boat as me nigga.

Beth: Yeah but I aint looking to impress some guy.

Jenny: Well Ashtons not some guy hes-

Beth: Your sweet lil angel of eternal love bla, bla bitch I know Looks like the curious is at it again.

Beth was looking at the newspaper Jenny was holding, specifically an article with a picture of a feline themed figure escaping with a large gem.

Jenny: Damn that bitch has been everywhere.

Beth: Pussy, if we being technical.

Jenny: I call em as I see em.. and all I see is a bitch.

Beth: Lets just hope we never run into he- the fuck? You hear that?

Jenny turned to the gun fire that could be heard a good while away and that got their curiosity. Grabbing anything they could use they rushed to where all the noise was and saw a gun fight between rivaling gangs the rottweilers and the runners. While the runners were known for being careful and skilled they were no match for the numbers of the rottweilers who backed the two remaining gang members into a corner or more literally behind a blown up car. One of the gang members caught Jennys eye making her pull Beth back behind the corner they were hiding at.

Jenny: Beth, do you know who that dude is?

Beth: Some dude from the runners?

Jenny: No way, thats the leader Jason Shine.

Beth: For real? Doesnt the leader usually stay back at base though? Whys he here?

Jenny: They been losing numbers B. I dont think he has a choice. But we do.

Beth: What do you mean?

Jenny: Buncha guns on dead people being ignored by those guys shooting at Jason. Wanna help them out?

Beth: . You had me at guns sis.

Agreeing to the plan of turning the tides of battle to the runners side the two snuck far back behind the rottweilers to the corpses of their fallen members and started getting what they could. They managed to find two useable glocks and plenty of ammo before aiming with difficulty having never actually fired a real gun but still did good enough to hit some people. The first few shots didnt bother the rottweilers until they noticed bullets coming from behind them along with corpses landing beside them with holes in the back of the head instead of the front as they were expecting. Seeing their new enemies werent runners joining the fight but two teenage girls clearly struggling to properly aim their pistols, the rottweilers were distracted enough for the girls to not only take more of them down but to reload and continue firing which knocked them out of their shock and made them shoot at the girls who ducked for cover by a rottweiler van completely forgetting about the leader of the runners who took the opportunity to finish off the rest of the rottweilers. When the gunfire stopped the girls peeked around the bus to see a tall black man looking around before nodding at the work down, what they did not see was the other gangster that got behind them and held the gun up aimed at them.