12

*Flashback - If you're sensitive please skip*

"Outside with a boy? Why are you like this?" the man I called father screamed before whipping me with his belt.

I screamed, tears streaming down my face as I felt a burning sting on my back

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I yelled but the man didn't listen.

Instead, he whipped me one more time before throwing the belt and kicking me to the side.

"Next time you decide to date behind my back, you will know the consequences of me finding out." my father said.

Sobbing, I violently nodded, submitting to everything he said without hesitation. I just wanted the pain to stop.

My eyes widened in fear when my father went to the next level and grabbed a knife, scaring me at once.

"W...Wait. Dad I'm really sorry!" I screamed at once when he crawled on top of me and held the knife against the shoulder.

"I know you are but let this remind you of today. Don't ever forget the pain you feel at this moment." he smiled at me evilly before stabbing the knife into my shoulder.

Excruciating pain filled me as I let out the loudest scream yet. My vision started to get blurry, the only thing I could see was my father's psychotic face and the knife constantly digging through my skin. Blood started to pool around me and my screams became fainter and fainter, my face wet with salty tears.

Everyone in the mansion could hear my pleads, my begging, but nobody did anything, too scared to move and too scared to help.

When my father was finally done, I couldn't feel my shoulder and my whole body felt numb.

"I dare you to date another boy." he said to me before leaving me bleeding in the room.

I stayed still, too weak to move and unable to see anything. Every part of me ached but I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes, just wanting this all to be over. I just wanted to die and let all of this end.

Why did I have to go through this pain?