10

Sunwoo POV

I arrived home, not excited and content from the amazing day, but troubled and confused about the mysterious text message I had received earlier. 

Opening my phone, I read over the message again as I threw my jeans coat onto the bed and kicked off my shoes. 

"Stay away from Ashlyn if you know what's best for you" - anonymous 

Why would I stay away from Ashlyn? She was arguably the most important person in my life. Nothing, not even a scary anonymous text, could keep me away from her warm smile and beautiful eyes. 

I deleted the message and plopped onto the couch, exhausted. I looked up at the silver clock resting on my wall and read the time as 1:36 am. 

"Would she still be awake?" I murmured to myself before pulling out my phone again and opening my chat with Ashlyn. 

Ash 😉

Sunwoo
you still up?

Ashlyn
Yeah why?

Ashlyn
You okay?

Sunwoo
yea just got home

Sunwoo
chilling on my bed

Ashlyn
good for you

Ashlyn
I just got home and I'm cleaning up abandoned cake ✌️

Sunwoo

I thought Kevin was helping you with that?

Ashlyn
I was ✨ ditched ✨

I laughed out loud by the way she texted before picking up the phone again. 

Ashlyn
wow ditched again

Ashlyn
life sure is great

Laughing on more time, I told her I'm heading to sleep before switching off the phone and lying down, eyes closed. 

but I still felt troubled. 

An unknown person messaged me a warning about staying away from Ashlyn. Why wouldn't I be worried or confused? 

Why? and who was this person? A lover? A stalker? 

I didn't know much, but I knew I had to get to the bottom of this. I needed to find this person, whoever they were. 

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋! 김선우.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें